Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

I’m pretty sure half the list got claimed before most of our west coast people were even awake yet! :grin:

5 Likes

Truer words were never spoken! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was up egregiously early (East Coast PLUS Daylight Savings Time), but I wanted to let things shake out a bit, since I’m so indecisive!

3 Likes

I sent my claims at midnight :rofl:

4 Likes

OK, everyone has been claimed once, so we are open to all claims (at least until someone else signs up!!)

7 Likes

I was lucky and watched that get up get updated in real time!

3 Likes

Well that was quick. :smiley:
I’m wrapping up a swap right now but I imagine I’ll need some craft therapy during the upcoming work week plus I’ll have the weekend as well. Yay!

5 Likes

I mean, this is the kind of swap that sometimes attracts overachievers. :grin:

6 Likes

Haha! That is so cool that everyone was claimed so fast.

3 Likes

I have a couple of other swaps to wrap up first but I’m excited to get started! XD

1 Like

…and further updates to the main post may be delayed slightly, as I just got an error message that I’ve made TOO MANY EDITS and can’t save another one until tomorrow morning. :rofl: (We broke it, y’all!)

9 Likes

…I’m trying to imagine a scenario in which the TOO MANY EDITS was in fact something nefarious… :laughing:

3 Likes

Okay…I still have almost 2 weeks left on the other swap. And I’m almost done with it. So I decided to start on the _______ for _____! It’s coming along nicely; I’ll probably finish it tomorrow. But I have to wait until a supply comes to finish the second item.

4 Likes

I’m still in stalking mode and contemplating how much is too much for a tiny ______. Also trying to convince myself that I have a perfectly good stash and don’t need to visit the craft store tomorrow…even if I really, really, really want to!

3 Likes

Half-way done with one claim (unless I just keep going-- this is a fun thing to make!) and wondering where I put the supply for the second one…

3 Likes

I’m having so much fun working on the____ for my claimee!

4 Likes

Halfway finished my first claim! :smiley:

1 Like

I finished one of the items in my claim for _______. Tomorrow I may tackle _________ for another claim I made.

1 Like

I finished _______ for ______, now to find _____ for ______! Wheee!

1 Like

Whoa. You guys are booking it. I was working on my other swap all weekend, but I did manage to finish 1/4 of my first claim. Should have more time this week to dedicate to it and I want to make my second claim before the weekend so I can get supplies.

2 Likes