Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

I’m on it!

3 Likes

I sent mine! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Paging @AIMR and @Bunny1kenobi in case still interested!

2 Likes

I’m super interested but I have sooo much to do before Christmas as it is… I think I would overwhelm myself. On top of that, we may be moving so, yeah… sadly, I’d better not. :sob:

4 Likes

Better not to have it be a source of stress! Plus, you only have a brief window of time to craft baby-size things for your granddaughter, so enjoy that while you have it!

4 Likes

So true, @calluna!!

2 Likes

Ok, friends! We are now officially closed to new sign-ups, and have three more people who need first claims-- but only one of them has a wishlist up yet!! I trust we shall have this sorted shortly… :grin:

(cough @WingsoftheWind, @HeroicHatchling cough)

3 Likes

It’s done, it’s done! :laughing:

4 Likes

Wishlists are up! We have two US-based swappers and a Canadian to claim, and then claims are open until the end of the month! :grin:

1 Like

Now I’ve got even more to think about I’d still love to create a ______ for _______, and ________ totally needs a ________ _______. But now I have even more ideas for these lists :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

This is the danger! In OWS you can only stalk one wishlist at a time, but here they’re all out there looking intriguing. :joy:

2 Likes

I received the prettiest earrings and sweetest bracelet! They are so me! Thank you secret Santa! You are the best!

18 Likes

Ooh, fun! :grin:

Organizer note: Everyone has been claimed! You are free to claim as the wishlists call you for the rest of the swap. :green_heart:

8 Likes

I got a package from “Rudolph” (whose identity became quite obvious upon opening the box!)

Thank you! I have decided to remodel my dollhouse for me, (since my kid has a lot of other scale tiny buildings) and this will be an excellent addition.

16 Likes

Happy weekend, all! So many packages already sent out!
Have I sent any? Am I waiting on a supply to arrive? Am I waiting to send til the last minute? Am I actually Discobot in disguise? :robot: I’m not telling.

5 Likes

I’ve met you! If you’re discobot in disguise, it’s a really good disguise! :wink:

But yes, ten packages in the air, plus the ones received!! Whee! :triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

@geekybookworm is helping me work on one of my claims! She has some great ideas!

3 Likes

Love the boxes received so far!! The tiny compass earrings are so adorable!

Also, I received my first secret santa gift from Horizon! (I know who Horizon is; am I supposed to post that here or not?)

It’s a hoop of Boomer, my absolutely FAVORITE character from Animal Crossing!! XD

Isn’t he DARLING? He’s puffy and 3D, which is a wonderful style for this plump, snack-loving little penguin!

He’s going to make the perfect set with the Boomer hoop I made myself earlier this year; they’re coordinated but different in different styles and will look SO CUTE on the wall together!!

Thank you SO much; Horizon! I LOOOOOOVE my new Boomer!! XD

14 Likes

Oh, I love it!

3 Likes

So…I was going to finish up some claims. But our power is out and has been since this morning. :sob:

3 Likes