Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

Oh no! :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Working on the _____ I’m making from _____. It is turning out even better than I hoped it would. What a nice peaceful break from the super annoying paperwork I’ve been dealing with this week. I :heart: making things.

2 Likes

I received!!

Thank you Secret Santa!

I got pot holders and tea!!!

We have like maybe 2 so we sorely needed more! I love them!! The kid and I are brewing up some of the tea right now to drink!

12 Likes

I am having a Columbo and crochet marathon and I’m almost done with my claim for __. Hopefully I can start my claim for __ tomorrow. I spent an hour watching a woman crochet last night. I used to rag on my ex about Twitch and had kind of an epiphany after 2 glasses of wine that this was literally the same thing.

That sucks! It was so stormy last night and dark today. :frowning:

5 Likes

I love Plum Deluxe tea! How lovely!

2 Likes

Our power is back on! :raised_hands:t3:

And yeah I’m a huge fan too! Can’t wait try this flavor out! It sounds delish… ginger black tea.

6 Likes

I just need to break out the sewing machine to finish out one of my claims. Now where did I put that thread…

4 Likes

My husband is down for the count with migraines. :frowning: No fun! But it means I can spread my crafting all over the kitchen table without complaints for a few hours…

Nice pot holders! We have two good ones and they’re forever hiding somewhere. Ginger tea sounds tasty!

5 Likes

I think that needs to be the new crafting craze!

3 Likes

I received a package! It’s the most happy nuthatch embroidered tea towel.

He is so handsome and it’s a very beautiful and accurate portrayal of the nuthatch - including how they perch!

Thank you so much and thank you for the herbal teas. :heart:

17 Likes

I love him so much!

2 Likes

I love it! We get nuthatches at our bird feeding station. They’re so cute!

4 Likes

I love nuthatches too. They are such funny little birds.

2 Likes

They are one of my favorites. They aren’t skittish and I love that I can walk right up to the suet feeder and watch them.

1 Like

What a cute tea towel!

I finished a thing! Now I just need to _____ the ____ and make the extra little _____ I planned on and then I’ll send out my claims.

3 Likes

I did work on a thing for this swap yesterday, but mostly the day got eaten by my suddenly discovering croc stitch crochet and compulsively making 90% of a hat out of it.

5 Likes

Nice hoop, human!

2 Likes

I’m loving looking through all these happy packages!! Everyone is making beautiful things :heart: The last few weeks have been a bit stressful here, but I think I’m ready to make another claim or two :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Successful supply run completed, now back to crafting :grin:

4 Likes

Work today was absolutely awful, but I’m hoping to get some crafting in tomorrow. I’m almost done with _____ for ____!

2 Likes