Sew Scrappy Swap Gallery 2023

That’s a gorgeous package @AIMR! everything is fabulous, and so perfect for @Magpie :smiley_cat:

Here’s me and @mellybelly81 having a lovely time exploring a bit of Perth, she is a wonderful tour guide!

9 Likes

Ah!! So awesome!! :sunglasses: :wave:

Thanks for using the one with my good hair game! It was so nice to walk with you through the city. I know we spent more time talking local government than craftiness, but I hope you enjoyed our pretty heritage buildings. And I hope the rest of your holiday was relaxing!

1 Like

awww…wonderful to see you both! I know it was a fun time no matter what you did, but how fun to explore a place with someone!

2 Likes

I had a great time, and with both me and Mr Jemimah working in local government too, it was super interesting talking with you about the city :smiley_cat: We’ve really enjoyed our few days at the beach too - Perth is a fabulous place!

3 Likes

@AIMR the embroidered fans on that spool are lovely. The stitches are perfect. @Magpie combines prints masterfully.

@jemimah that scrappy flower is scrumptious and I am seriously jealous of the vintage bird needlebook.

@Magpie I love the African fabric coasters and hanging the batik stars from the sky of your studio is the perfect use for them.

2 Likes

Today I got a marvellous parcel from @thanate (without custom issues !!!)
an overview of the package

She made me a travel bag for my drawing tools (brushes, ruler, cutter) with a closed section with zipper for paper

There were also 2 lovely bookmarks that i can use for the books i got from the book swap :-). There are light and flexible and i do like the design especially the want that looks like branches of a tree

Then there was a small pouch that i can use for a lot of things: fi stamps. It had leaves on it and on the backside also a very nice rose.

I do love the little note and homemade card ’ Lettuce always be friends’: very cute.

Thank you Ann for this special parcel.
Myrthena

10 Likes

The notecard was made by @Lynx in the early forum days-- I think that might be my last one. Glad to hear it got thru customs ok! :green_heart:

2 Likes

The fabrics on the travel case are wonderful! They remind me of the beautiful prints I picked up in India…love them!

Ooo…gorgeous scrappiness you got there!

1 Like

That’s a fabulous package @thanate! I love that eclectic mix of prints on the travel bag, it looks so cool!

1 Like

Ooh! That package is great. I love the travel bag. So useful and beautiful.

What a fantastic travel art case! Really wonderful fabrics, it looks great.

I think that’s it too, we’ve all received, right?
Awesome swap! Thanks partners, & thanks @Kwality570 for organizing, woohoo!

3 Likes

This has been a great swap…I’ve been stuck in scrappy mode since sign ups! :laughing:

1 Like

@Myrthena Lovely scrappiness. That travel bag is perfect!
And @Abbeeroad I’ve been in scrappy mode too. Made a bit of a dent, but you can hardly tell. It’s fun thinking up all kinds of scrappy fun. I love all the variations on pouches, bags, bookmarks, mug rugs, and all that this swap has highlighted. I see more scrappiness in the future.
Thanks @Kwality570 !

1 Like

Thanks everyone for sharing all the wonderful scrappy projects! So many ideas!

1 Like

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

Carrying this around everywhere, it’s a great little day book. I love it.

9 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s so cute and cheerful :smile_cat:

1 Like