Shelma the Pumpkin Snail

I crocheted little Shelma tonight. It took me just over an hour to make the pieces and assemble. It was a fun project to work on while taking a mini break from the blanket I’m working on :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Shelia is adorable!!

1 Like

Adorable!!! I love the little pumpkin shell!

1 Like

Shelma is absolutely adorable! I love her so much. She is quite the crafty girl to make her home out of a pumpkin. Lol. Love her!

1 Like

Oh my gosh…cuuute!

1 Like

Soooo cute!

1 Like

Shelma! snort :laughing: hilariously adorable

1 Like

ACK! Her little pumpkin “shell”! Adorbs.

1 Like

This is the absolute cutest and so well done! Your stitches are so tight. There’s nothing worse than an ami with the stuffing peeking through. The little buckle on the hat just puts it right over the edge of adorable.

3 Likes

This is adorable!!! I can’t believe it took you less that two hours. Best mini break productivity ever!!

2 Likes

Thanks! It took me about 45 minutes to make everything. About 20 minutes to sew together. I was trying to make a wig for her, but failed. So it actually would have taken less than an hour to make and assemble without the wig distraction. It is a super quick project :blush:

2 Likes

Get outta town! That put the biggest smile in my face!

1 Like

That is just the cutest.

1 Like

:scissors: :yarn: What-ho, Gentle Crafter! Your craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :thread: :page_with_curl:

1 Like

Aaaaaaahhhh! She’s too cute!

1 Like