Site Maintenance Updates (Ongoing)

From time to time, I will post maintenance updates and announcements here. :slight_smile: Feel free to subscribe to the thread or reply to receive updates – whichever works best for you. :blush:

6 Likes

Performing a bit of maintenance currently. May experience slow load times for the next ~5 minutes.

1 Like

Testing some new/upcoming features today. There may be intermittent delays. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh! Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

Cool new update! Stoked to see the help desk back!

2 Likes

Thank you! I still need to tweak it, especially the mobile experience, but wanted to get it installed. Will work on it more tonight. :heart:

3 Likes

Great stuff…you are the best…

3 Likes

Mobile looks great so far, thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for adding the featured projects in a place I can see them easily from my phone. You are so awesome!

2 Likes

The blue menu bar at the top doesn’t show on the dark theme for the site. I noticed it when I was logging in to the site (logged out is the white theme), but then it disappeared when I logged in (I use the dark theme). I tried switching to the light theme and it showed up, but goes away again when I switched back to the dark theme.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I didn’t install it there yet. I try to get the wiggles out on default (light) first. Will apply to dark hopefully tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ok, great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Performing a bit of maintenance this evening. There may be intermittent delays. :slight_smile:

3 Likes