Site Maintenance Updates (Ongoing)

From time to time, I will post maintenance updates and announcements here. :slight_smile: Feel free to subscribe to the thread or reply to receive updates โ€“ whichever works best for you. :blush:

7 Likes

Performing a bit of maintenance currently. May experience slow load times for the next ~5 minutes.

1 Like

Testing some new/upcoming features today. There may be intermittent delays. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh! Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

Cool new update! Stoked to see the help desk back!

3 Likes

Thank you! I still need to tweak it, especially the mobile experience, but wanted to get it installed. Will work on it more tonight. :heart:

3 Likes

Great stuffโ€ฆyou are the bestโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Mobile looks great so far, thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for adding the featured projects in a place I can see them easily from my phone. You are so awesome!

2 Likes

The blue menu bar at the top doesnโ€™t show on the dark theme for the site. I noticed it when I was logging in to the site (logged out is the white theme), but then it disappeared when I logged in (I use the dark theme). I tried switching to the light theme and it showed up, but goes away again when I switched back to the dark theme.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I didnโ€™t install it there yet. I try to get the wiggles out on default (light) first. Will apply to dark hopefully tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ok, great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Performing a bit of maintenance this evening. There may be intermittent delays. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Working on some pieces tonight. May experience brief loading delays. :heart:

1 Like

Yesterday, at one point, I signed in and everything looked different โ€ฆ the headers were in a different place, the new and unread notifications were on the left on my screen and many other things โ€ฆ but when I came back a few hours later, it was back to normal. I never know what to expect here :smiley:

2 Likes

Apologies for a mid day slow moment, but it needs to be done. :slight_smile: There may be intermittent delays for the next 10 - 20 minutes. Iโ€™ll be as efficient as possible, I promise! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi everyone - I hope you are doing well!

Iโ€™m making some minor adjustments to the site, it will create some slight slowdowns, but should only last 30 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canโ€™t seem to post a new topic โ€œaccess deniedโ€ :pensive:

Yeah, me too! The post went up, but couldnโ€™t add a photo :pleading_face:. Access denied.

I say โ€œIโ€™ll be making a minor adjustmentโ€ Next up no one can post photos on a site of creativity oh J.Reed, what are you thinking sometimes. Sorry all!

Please check now, please, I believe Iโ€™ve fixed that issue.

2 Likes