Site Maintenance Updates (Ongoing)

Hallelujah! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yay! I just got gmail when someone messaged me on lettucecraft! Huzzah huzzah!

2 Likes

Ya’ll have no idea how relieved I am about this being fixed. :sob: :sob: :sob:

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m suddenly getting them on my gmail account, too. Thanks!

3 Likes

I got one random email but nothing else.

1 Like

Was it a PM or did someone tag you, by chance? I think you have all other emails off. Please say yes. :laughing:

Let me double check. I thought I turned everything back on to get notices.

Hi friends, I am doing some updates today. Please let me know if you experience anything wonky! :heart:

3 Likes

A few more small updates today. As always, please let me know if I have broken anything. :heart:

2 Likes

Just wanted to share that all of my emails are back too! Thank you!

2 Likes

Yay, I’m so glad!

Working on some site updates today. If the site goes down for a few moments here and there, please do not panic. It’s just me fiddling with the gears. :heart:

@moderators

6 Likes

Installing a few security patches today. Shouldn’t affect any functionality or cause site downtime at all, but just a quick note for yas!

@moderators

8 Likes

Since the patch I been seeing new behavior from alerts & β€œnew items” - is it just me?

Page size changes for me, on a phone, android. No biggie.

I’m getting a slight horizontal scroll option, too (Android, Samsung Internet app). I can scroll back over, so no huge deal, but awkward.

Not all threads, but some, and always on the newest-topics feed. (Did the post tags/time stamps move? It seemed like maybe that was part of the issue on the home feed.)

Did another update yesterday. Do you happen to know if it started then?

Yeah since yesterday the icons for new alerts is different. It’s a bell with an exclamation point in it. At first I thought I did something bad and was getting a reprimand :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, the bell thing has been throwing me off also. (Probably if you ask me in two weeks I’ll have forgotten it’s new, tho.)

1 Like

Ah, yes. That was an update on the platform end, not something I personally chose. :smile: