Slipper sock frenzy!

I’m making slipper socks for Christmas!

This pair went to @Juju in the Santa’s sack swap:

Then I made these for my DIL (yellow) and my MIL (pink).

The gray ones are made with very smooshy blanket yarn that I had in stash, and the blue ones are super soft wool/acrylic. Yay for stash crafting!

17 Likes

These look sooooo cozy!

1 Like

They do look so comfy! Are they crochet or made on a loom? I know they will make cold feet warm!

2 Likes

These are going to be such welcome gifts! The love they’re filled with will add to the coziness!

1 Like

Cute!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

They are made on a loom. I can’t really crochet (yet) and I’m not the best knitter by hand.

5 Likes

These are the best socks ever! I’m not exaggerating. I have arthritis in both feet, and these keep my feet warm and cozy! I wear them when I’m sleeping. I know this may sound weird but they’re soooooo soft, light weight and lose enough my feet stay comfy. They never touch the floor. Lol thank you again! :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m glad you like them!!! :blush:

1 Like

They look so cute and cozy!

1 Like

Thank you!

Those all look super cozy! I admire all the people that make socks. What kind of loom makes socks? That sounds like something I could manage to do, maybe. :laughing: (My knitting skills are not up to par … I took 1 class recently). I might be able to manage crocheting some but I’ve only made baby booties for tiny human feet. :smiley:

2 Likes

I used the smallest nifty knitter loom. If I can find the link for the instructions, I will post it.