Small Batch Ornament Match Swap CLOSED (Send Nov 1-11)

those crowns are adorable!
(I do NOT need to learn how to crochet better in order to make those, I keep repeating to myself! Stick with what already needs to be done!)
:person_facepalming:

4 Likes

This could make a fun small batch ornament!

5 Likes

Those are cute!

1 Like

I may have made mine tonight. They didnt turn out like i was envisioning, so i might remake them…

2 Likes

If they are supposed to be a set, or have a certain amount, I batch craft before my brain finds something shiny to focus on.

4 Likes

I’m constantly making more of a thing if I liked how it turned out or I want to tweak it in some way. Likewise, I often have an identical (or nearly so) set of an ATC when I’m done making one for a swap… and then ultimately I send the better of the two.
Like mushrooms. And moths. And hand lettering names. To my point, there’s a few of each of these in a couple of the galleries. lol.

I’m really considering this one. Although I really should be finishing up a swap and making Halloween costumes that I promised I would make. Why do I do that?!? Smh

Let me what Pinterest says…… :thinking:

6 Likes

Pinterest says you should join. evil cackle

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure out what to make, and have gotten fixated on making flying camels. I like camels, I could trick them out with fancy saddles and stuff, and they’re even Christmas-adjacent…

But would anybody actually want flying camels?

Maybe I should revisit flying monkeys… Or nonflying camels, maybe…

4 Likes

Flying camels sound fun! Or non flying. They are really neat creatures.

3 Likes

A flying camel sounds fun!

2 Likes

Flying camels sound amazing!

1 Like

Camels are a running gag in my fam, so that’s awesome.

4 Likes

I mean, who doesn’t need a flying camel on their tree?

3 Likes

@LovelyMiss, you are officially joining @Lynx as a participant in the swap. Your scrappy trees are so cute! Everyone should click or scroll up to the GALLERY and take a look!

I updated that photo to be a close-up of a single ornament. I’ll post the picture of all six, below.

9 Likes

I have some made so I will join, but I decided to go in another direction. Waiting on that supply to come in.

1 Like

I started mine then life got in the way. I have a few days off next week until I start my new job, so I’ll be working on mine then!

3 Likes

Finished & signed up!

4 Likes

Where’s the pic? I have the goldfish ornament you made me sitting at my wfh desk. It’s like my desk pet! I love it!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the participant list, @AuFish! I’ve updated the GALLERY; everyone should take a closer look at those flamingoes! @AuFish says the little dangly embellishments will be flat for international shipping and potentially 3-D for domestic shipping.

4 Likes

I sent in my Q!

I’m shipping my ornaments inside holiday greeting cards solely because I have a bunch I got at a thrift store.
Please do not consider any “holiday greetings” or “festive images” on these cards as statements of my personal beliefs, desire to wish such things upon others, or as an attempt to disperse patriarchal, religious, or corporate propaganda.
Have a holly jolly merry merry whatever you like!
:smile:

Sopworth the flying camel

Loreli the jointed mermaid

Either can ship internationally.

6 Likes