Small Batch Ornament Match Swap CLOSED (Send Nov 1-11)

Oh, wow! Amazing pictures! I love ALLLL the ornaments! Your trees and owls are super cute! And I love the tin star (go figure…) and the little star string. I’m terrible—probably could not remember which ornaments I got in that swap specifically (vs other ornament swaps) and exactly who gave me which ornaments. Thanks for showing everything!

1 Like

I sent ornaments out today!

1 Like

I sent today, too! I’m counting down the days to put up my tree. :grin:

1 Like

Mailed mine today, AND bought a new white tree to show them off!

My old tree was dark green with white flocking, and everything kind of disappeared in it.

5 Likes

Ooo, a white tree is a great idea! Our big tree and my mini tree are both green. It would be fun to get some more color into things.

1 Like

Since I am getting in the holiday spirit, I might make next year’s and put it away in my STS box for safekeeping. The previous years gave me some inspiration!

3 Likes

I already received my first ornament! :exploding_head::partying_face: Thank you, endymion! Looking forward to all the fun mail the next few weeks!

6 Likes

I got my first, Joy on Ice by @endymion
It is lovely!

5 Likes

I ransacked my house to find smallish boxes to ship my ornaments in. They’re not super delicate, but I’m afraid they would break if they were just in a padded envelope. So if you’re receiving from me and it looks like I’ve sent you a screen protector, I assure you I have not. Now I just need to stop at the store and grab some padded envelopes. I’ll be shipping tomorrow! I’m excited to send them on their way.

5 Likes

Oof, work has been insane, we roll out a huge new nationwide (in my employer) project management system on Monday, so the last two weeks have been frenzies of training & documentation updates, process updates etc. (I both fear & look forward to Monday - it will be a good tool, but that changeover is going to be rough!) I will have my ornaments packaged by Saturday morning & mailed by noon! I finally gathered all supplies in one place & after work tonight it will be a delight to work on packing up. :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry work has been rough! No worries; the actual send-out deadline isn’t until next weekend.

1 Like

Oh! Ha ha, i keep thinking it’s tomorrow! No wait, i will continue thinking that, or my brain will just procrastinate again! :wink:

3 Likes

Mine were handmade with plaster of paris before painting. I found metal tins and bubble wrap. Hoping that plus FRAGILE helps them arrive safely. GB sent them today. I’ll get tracking info out later. Tonight is a matching band concert and tomorrow is the off-Broadway production of Mrs. Doubtfire, the Musical!

3 Likes

I received two more beauties this morning, from @steiconi and @Tapestry !

Thank you so much! I love them. They’re even more brilliant in person!

6 Likes

Received two amazing ornaments! Love them! I apologize for the pics, but my migraine is being stubborn about light.

Thank you @endymion & @steiconi !

4 Likes

I got some fabulous ornaments today from @Lynx and @Kwality570. Thanks to both of you! I wish my tree was up so I could hang them right away.

I also got a lovely unicorn card from @Kwality570 and a marvelous tin from @Lynx (they obviously know me well — I love unicorns and tins!)
Thanks again!

5 Likes

I already received all of my ornaments! I can’t believe how quick shipping was to receive! Here are the ones I got yesterday and today:

From @Lynx - it was so clever to use a cupcake shaped base! I never would have thought of that! It’s so beautiful!

From @Kwality570 - the cutest little monster! The colors are so vibrant, and I love the multicolored strands in the hanger. The texture on the features really makes everything pop. It’s amazing!

From @Dfabbric - the most meme-y and perfectly embroidered ornament. The cork base is so cool, and it just makes me happy.

Thank you all so much to all my partners! And thank you to @endymion for restarting this swap and hosting! I can’t wait for next year. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve received 4 of my 6 ornaments the past few days.

Love them all!

5 Likes

I’ve received 3 ornaments so far; @Lynx (hubbys fave because it looks like Hawaii), @endymion 's Joy, and @Tapestry 's patchwork heart that looks like stained glass.

Love them all!

3 Likes

I’m so relieved that mine are arriving safely.

2 Likes