Snail amigurumi

I follow my favorite amigurumi designer on Instagram, and when I saw that she was coming out with a third book, I just had to preorder it! Pica Pau 3 arrived last week, and I immediately wanted to try out this adorable snail pattern!!

The colors in the book were more pastel, but I’m really not a pastel person, so I found some bolder colors amongst the yarn in my stash instead.

The jacquard pattern on the little snail sweater turned out a bit different too… This was only partly on purpose, but I like how it turned out!

27 Likes

Aaaaaaaa! I like it - the ruffly bottom!

1 Like

Love it! I’m so glad you said there was a third book. Immediately going to look it up!

1 Like

It has SO many cute patterns, as usual! Lots have more involved little outfits than previous ones and they’re just so darling! I’m excited to make more :slight_smile:

Aww, such a cutie!

1 Like

Oh my this snail is just amazing :heart_eyes_cat: i love your colour choices, great skills

1 Like

Love this little snail and love the sweater vest. Great colours!

1 Like

Wow, super cute. & ambitious! You sure have come a long way learning all these complex stitches.

1 Like

Oh, @roler! I am so tickled that you decided to learn to crochet and have made it a hobby you love! Seeing your progression has been wonderful…your creations are cute and so you!

Love this bold little happy snail! Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Too cute! I love it’s bold colors and snazzy sweater!

2 Likes

Something about this cutie just tickles me!

1 Like

Adorable! I love your chosen color scheme.

1 Like

This is so cute!

1 Like

Aaaaccccckkkkk!!! This rocks my socks!

1 Like

That is freaking adorable!

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

Well, I just preordered it. I can’t wait to get it!

1 Like

Yaaaay! Can’t wait to see your creations! All her books are so worth it!

1 Like

Omg look how cute that is! And I can tell you are a master crocheter! It looks so neat and perfect!

1 Like