Snarky ATCs

I made sets of snarky ATCs for the eBay garage sale. (Already sold and no longer available!) They were a lot of fun to put together. Luckily I had a bunch of master boards and backgrounds already made and I just had to add some collage elements and finishing touches.

20 Likes

Those are hysterical. I know someone who would love these. I checked in the garage sale, but didn’t see them. Did they already get snapped up?

1 Like

I have the second set (with “Don’t Pet My Peeves”, etc.)! I love them!

2 Likes

Sorry! I made these several weeks ago and they got bought pretty quickly. I’ll edit my post so people know they aren’t available

1 Like

I snatched up a couple of these sets! I love your work.

2 Likes

That’s ok. I kinda figured that was the case. They are still super funny!

These were all so hilarious and awesome! I showed them all to Mr. PB and he also found them quite amusing :joy:

1 Like

These ATC’s are magical!

1 Like

I love these so much.

1 Like

They’re hilariously awesome!
You’ve totally mastered the art of snarkiness :smiley:

1 Like

I bought the 3d set! I’m so happy with them. I’m going to display them above my desk in my home office so I have something fun to look at while working.

2 Likes

these are seriously hilarious. i appreciate each set is a mix of characters. utterly brilliant.

@geekgirl do you type them out, print them, and then cut them? or do you buy sheets?

Both. I had bought a set of snarky sticker quotes - Tim Holtz I believe. Those are the ones on black background.

I’ll probably stick to typing and printing my own because ‘’
1- cheap
2- some of the preprinted stickers just had quotes that were too long for ATCs
3- I can change the font, size, and print on thick paper
4- the sticker glue isn’t that strong so I have to glue them down anyway.

2 Likes

YAS, MY FRIEND

also, thanks for the info! i’m always looking for ideas!

1 Like

I really love these! :smiley:

1 Like

Snarky is the best, and those cards went so quickly, which is great I think :smiley: And those masterboards are amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Love everything about these and was not surprised at how fast they were snatched up. Excellent work!

2 Likes

“I do this thing called what I want” SNORT

3 Likes

These are hilarious!! and they look so good :heart:

I’ve only ever made a couple of ATCs before, but you’re inspiring me!

2 Likes

Oh these are great - I love all the beautiful snark and art!

1 Like