Art Category Featured Member - geekgirl

I am pleased to present our first featured member in the Art category - @geekgirl! Even though Lettuce Craft has only been around a few short weeks, she has shared projects in a few different categories, like these Spicy Parmesan Sweet Potatoes

These Scrappy dish cloths

Here are a few examples of her Snarky ATCs

And her Assemblage ATC

How long have you been crafting? Many many years. since I was little. I come from a whole family of crafters. My crafting interests and styles have changed over the years and I have found my happy spot with mixed-media art.

What is your favorite crafting medium? Paper, especially if it involves getting messy with paint and glue.

What inspires you? Looking at images of crafted items online and trying to figure out how they are made and how I would do it differently.

What is your favorite creation ever? This assemblage art palette I made.

What is the story behind your username? I’m a girl and I’m geeky!

Do you have a crafty crush? It is so hard to pick one. I’ll say @Edel I love the wide range of crafty stuff she makes and her lovely spirit. Or, if you go by the person I “borrow” the most ideas from, it would be @Smmarrt . I love her paper crafts.

What are your favorite things about Lettuce Craft? The sense of community and knowing I am with like-minded crafters! Everyone is so helpful and welcoming.

36 Likes

Thanks @geekgirl! And congrats on being a Featured Member!

4 Likes

Yay geekgirl! Gl

4 Likes

Congratulations :smiley:

4 Likes

Hooray for geekgirl!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Always inspired by you! Congrats…can’t wait to see more of your work!

4 Likes

OOh! Well deserved. Congrats. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay geekgirl! You make so many brilliant things!

4 Likes

Yay geekgirl! :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrats, geekgirl! Love your work. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great interview…and congrats on being featured :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! :tada::tada: Well deserved kudos! @geekgirl is so multitalented!

5 Likes

@geekgirl is so definitely deserving of being a featured member! Congrats! :sparkling_heart::100:

3 Likes

How awesome! Congrats!

4 Likes

Congratulations! Thank you for all the inspiring posts!

4 Likes

Congrats @geekgirl! Thank you for jumping right into our new home, and filling it with inspiration.

4 Likes

Yay!! Excellent choice! :smile:

4 Likes

I love your face, @geekgirl!!! Great job on being a stand out member of our community :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Keep on craftin’ on!

4 Likes

Congrats! Well-deserved honor.

4 Likes

Congratulations geekgirl! :tada:

4 Likes