SOCKALONG with me - Knit, Crochet, Loom

They are CANADIAN so no bs ordering for me. I can even pick up in person next time we visit my sister in Quebec. Oh, and 1 partner is Ukrainian, like me. Well, I’m half, from dad. The other half is mostly French. Cool, right?

2 Likes

Don’t forget Women Owned and full of BEAUTIFUL things!

2 Likes

Now I just gotta figure out how to get these scissors.

There is something to be said about the joys of working with high quality tools.

3 Likes

I have a few pairs of those…great for travel projects!

And, yeah, I am going to go look now…down the rabbit hole I go!

1 Like

You have that brand?! I have scissors like that but not from them.

Probably not…I think mine are Japanese…

1 Like

Ok–the winner of the last quarter sockalong is…@skrutt!!!

I will contact you for a suitable prize since shipping yarn internationally is crazy expensive!

AND, since I had already bought the yarn for the prize, I decided to draw for a participation prize among all the US participants!

The winner is…@antbee…all your effort and encouragement was appreciated! Let me know which skein you want to add to your stash!

I am working on this quarter’s challenge…c’mon, sockalongers…we need to get our socks made!

Anyone have a suggestion? How about shortie socks for summer?

9 Likes

Wow! How fun to read!

But shortie socks sounds fun! I have never done thin, summer socks. Should be a contrast against the warm winter socks I knit! :smiley:

6 Likes

Woohoo!! Well-deserved winners!! :raised_hands: :tada:

3 Likes

This look “finishable”!

4 Likes

Oh super cute, too!

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so, so much! How does one choose!?! Lol

1 Like

I can surprise you…do you want me to center wind it or leave it in a skein?

3 Likes

I have a ball winder so you can send it as-is, that’s probably easier on your end, too. Squishier lol.

Would you please choose any of the bottom 4 in your picture? The top two are similar colors to the yarn I have, the others aren’t represented in the stash. You’re awesome, I am so grateful!

3 Likes

I finished my socks! I did mess up turning the heel, and knit a row I should have purled. But, I was too lazy to redo it. :joy:

6 Likes

They are done and look good!

Love the tweedy look of the yarn as well! Good for you!

2 Likes

Yes!! Well done, you! They look great!

2 Likes

They do look great! I feel like socks now, it’s a rainy day here, I need to put some nice ones on.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s snowing here. By time I wash these and let them dry, it’s going to be too warm to wear them.

3 Likes