SOCKALONG with me - Knit, Crochet, Loom

Oh hello old friend…

12 Likes

You are poking me to start my second one as well…or redo it…not sure yet…

2 Likes

That yarn is fabulous! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay TTC! Great finish!
Love that yarn Abbee, so pretty.

2 Likes

Through the heel!

I don’t want to jinx it but it’s been so much smoother this time around! :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Now you can blast away until the end!

4 Likes

Home stretch! And, I love the old school way of tracking—looks a lot like what I do! ha

3 Likes

I hope so! @sheepBlue

Lol…yes! @AIMR very low tech around here. :laughing: i lose my place surprisingly quickly if I don’t track rows!

4 Likes

And they are done!! Woohoo!! I made the 2nd one small size and it fits much better but it does mean that they are 2 different sizes. :joy: I don’t care. I love them!

Thank you for sharing this pattern and along @AntBee!! It was fun!

11 Likes

They look really good, and no one would ever know they were not the same!

How did you make them smaller? Did you change needle size or reduce the number of stitches?

I need to make mine smaller all over, so maybe just going down a needle size would help.

4 Likes

Oh I made the first one medium size about halfway through knitting because I was worried it was going to be too small, but then it ended up being too big! So I just used the size small pattern for the entirety of the 2nd sock. :sweat_smile:

I bet going down a needle size would do the trick!

4 Likes

They look so great! My toes are envious.

3 Likes

Those look so good!!

5 Likes

Wow, they look beautiful, and so cosy!

4 Likes

They’re so pretty!

4 Likes

You did it! That’s fabulous! They look great. So, I’ll be shipping you my yarn with a S.A.S.E. for you to finish mine… :joy:

7 Likes

Abbie they are BEAUTIFUL!

3 Likes

I have finished another pair. This one a birthday gift for my mums new partner. He likes to have warm socks on, even though its soon summer. So I made a pair for him, with short “legs”. And he got very happy with a new pair. :slight_smile:

Next pair on my needles is the summer socks for myself. :smiley:

10 Likes

Nice use of that self striping yarn for the cuffs and toes!

3 Likes

Im trying to use up my stash of this yarn Raggi, and thus I get cuffs and toes in other colors! But I like it, and I like how they get different from each other too!

4 Likes