Space: the Fiber Frontier

I had two Noro Rainbow Rolls left in my stash that I finally had the nerve to spin up (and the time, since we’re stuck in the house).

The colorways aren’t named, but this one reminds me of space… lots of black with flecks of bright white, then deep magenta and turquoise, and a couple lighter colors. Very reminiscent of cloud-like nebulae.

Each roll is 100g, and I managed about 500 yards of 2-ply. I’ll know the wpi after it dries. Didn’t plan the last bobbins too well, so I had some left over. But, that gave me a chance to try chain plying for the first time…it was rough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Beautiful, drool worthy yarn…handspun is just so mesmerizing…love the colors…do you have a project in mind?

1 Like

Beautiful colorway!

1 Like

Stellar! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Stunning!!

1 Like

Wow, I came for the fun title, and was not disappointed! The colors are gorgeous; it looks so rich and luxurious! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, everybody!

@AIMR, no, no project in mind. I do have a person in mind though - a friend of mine who usually wears black, but occasionally pink…might be getting some warm winter accessories this Christmas.

1 Like

These are beautiful!! You did a great job!

1 Like

Gorgeous yarn.

1 Like

So very pretty!

1 Like

This yarn looks scrumptious!

1 Like