Sparkly Magnolia Mini Sweater

I managed to whip up an oh so cute pullover for my youngest niece for the holidays. Bonus, I used up stash yarn that I was not thrilled about using for myself.

(Warning: all links are Ravelry links)

This is the Magnolia Mini pattern, by Camilla Vad, knit in Uru.Yarn Sugared Sport for KnitCrate.

Size 3T. I did not modify anything, and no issues really except for the sleeve division getting a little skewed and throwing the back of the neck short rows off centered, but I was only 3 rows into the body when I noticed that. It was quick fix.

It’s currently drying, and will hopefully be in the mail on Monday!

13 Likes

I love the yarn you used! The color, the sparkle! It’s fantastic. I love the design on the bottom of the sweater too. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you! I did love the sparkle when I saw it online, and it seemed like it would be a lovely dark red. What it actually is, is a magenta pink. Not my jam, but make a great fancy sweater for a toddler!

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful and sparkly! Lovely job!! I bet you can’t wait to see her in it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so impressed! This is gorgeous!

2 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

Very festive, and nicely done!

1 Like

Wow! This is fabulous!

1 Like

It’s very pretty! I’m sure all little kids would love that yarn.

1 Like

probably! and it’s not scratchy at all, the sparkle stuff isn’t noticeable to touch. I rubbed it against my neck to be sure.

1 Like

My goodness! This is a great sweater!

1 Like

So beautiful! You chose such a pretty yarn for the mini sweater :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful! Love the color, and the hint of sparkle. The hem is just lovely.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :blush: