Spider Plush

I’m not sure where this spider plush belongs but I’ll post him here. So my kid loves spiders and requested a large spider plushie for Christmas. But I couldn’t find any that were bigger than the ones we already had. Which meant of course that I needed to make one.

This one is very snuggly. No biting, I promise.

18 Likes

I love the texture of the fur you used. Well done!

1 Like

That turned out so great! Love it!

1 Like

the fabric makes this look even that much more realistic. nice job!

1 Like

This guy is AMAZING! He looks like he crawled right out of a Harry Potter film.

2 Likes

Awesome! He looks so cuddly! I love the button eyes too.

1 Like

This is so cute!!

1 Like

Oh good gravy you’ll have to make shelob next. It looks amazing. And terrifying.

1 Like

It’s fantastic! Your kid must’ve been so thrilled to see it. Well done, mom :slight_smile:

1 Like

shouty HIMS LITTLE FEELERS IN THE FRONT!!! I LOVE HIMS!!!

\M/

3 Likes

I think he is super duper cute!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Aww thanks everyone. I almost didn’t give him to the kid because the first rendition looked more like a tick. :laughing: His legs were too wide and short and his head looked funny. In short, he was a bit of a mess. I ended up replacing his legs and shaving the faux fur around his head and adding more button eyes. The kid now sleeps with him every night so my last minute Christmas crafting was totally worth it.

1 Like

Of course it’s not big enough XD but this is an amazing plush, I hope they are happy about the new toy :smiley:

1 Like

No lie… I’m going to send one of my best friends IRL the link to your project as major incentive to get her to join. :wink:
That is awesome!

2 Likes

Aww! I hope it works. If she likes spiders, I recently bought a pattern for a rather realistic tarantula stuffie that I want to try out too.

:spider::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I especially love his fuzzy chelicerae.

1 Like