Spring 2024 Ongoing Wish Swap Gallery/Discussion

Let’s talk and post your goodies!
Link to swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2024

3 Likes

The ongoing wish swap has always been one of my favorites. Y’all are killing me with all the awesome swaps :sob:. Ive got some tough decisions this week about which ones to sign up for.

4 Likes

I feel the same way. I’m on the fence!

3 Likes

Let me see a couple of lists, and I am sure I will be inspired!

2 Likes

I’m considering!!

1 Like

Now that OTT has been moved I’m definitely in! I’ll send in my questionnaire shortly.

1 Like

I’m working on my wishlist.

BTW, I have a ton of 1:12 scale miniature furniture and accessories that I’d like to share, so if you have a use, include them on your wishlist! Dishes, food, garden supplies, pottery, “Native American look pottery” (air dry clay, not made by NA), lots more.

3 Likes

OWS is always one of my favorites. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I went for it!

2 Likes

Jump in!!!

1 Like

Just sent my signup in!

3 Likes

Sent in my sign up last night. As soon as I’m officially added I’m poised to pounce and make a claim.

2 Likes

@steiconi I was considering joining but your offering of miniatures may have just pushed me over the edge……

3 Likes

That’s the plan!

3 Likes

Well played. :smirk:

4 Likes

I’ve had a false start on @rlynn’s pinterest surprise but I think I’m finally on the road to something that will be rather hard to part with :grimacing:

6 Likes

I made my first claim! Yay! The problem is, @Manders pinterest is packed with so many amazing ideas settling on one or two is going to be HARD. I’m leaning toward mermaid or dragon art…but then again, a hoopla might be fun. We’ll see where the craft gods lead me.

4 Likes

“craft all the things” is kinda my motto! Lol. I’m excited to see which one you go with. I do love mermaids, not just dragons lol

2 Likes

I’m going to make a claim today, i just need to get my list together.

4 Likes

I should be able to send on Wednesday. :blush:

2 Likes