Spring felt display

This little felt display has been waiting in my WIP pile since March. I’ve finally finished it so it can welcome spring

It’s a kit I bought quite a while ago. The designer is from the Netherlands and I so love all her stuff.

28 Likes

Cute! I love the hat/hair on the little swinger.

2 Likes

Your stitching is so lovely and neat…and what a happy scene!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m usually not good at something fiddly because my fingers are not made for tiny things. Especially the swing was really tricky and I had to fudge it a little at the branch :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I think it’s supposed to be a hat :joy:

2 Likes

This is darling!

2 Likes

This is just so sweet!

2 Likes

This is just the sweetest.

2 Likes

I love the little hat!

1 Like

This makes me long for Spring! Your stitches are super clean and even. It’s adorable.

2 Likes

Nice! Is it from de Witte Engel on Texel?

1 Like

That is super cute! Makes me think of Salley Mavor’s Wee Felt Folk, I have 2 of her delightful books.

2 Likes

It is :grin:

1 Like

They have such a recognisable style! As a kid I had a family member in Texel and they used to send me kits from their shop for Sinterklaas.

1 Like

I always stock up on supplies when we’re on Texel. They have an extraordinary assortment of wool felt. The designer of those seasonal displays is Pippilotta, I think. She is my favorite :star_struck:

1 Like

Congrats, your project is featured this week!

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much!

This is so sweet (and definitely reminds me of a children’s book, but I can’t think of which!). I love the leaves, and that’s such a great way to construct a hat and swing. So much gentle engineering!

1 Like

Congrats on being featured! I don’t know how I missed this one this week. It’s so cute and definitely spring-y! I love how it kinda looks like the pink is window frames and the scene is trying to come out of them. Beautiful work!

1 Like

So adorable!!

1 Like