Springtime Tea Party Box

One of the requirements for the whimsies swap is to decorate a box for your partner to hold the tiny goodies you are sending. Here’s the little springtime tea party box I made for Bugaboo. This was the first time using my new Bira silverware punch. I painted cardstock with silver paint before punching. The little tea bags are made from an image I found online of The Tea Room organic chocolate bar packaging. I sized the image down to 1:12 tea bag size, printed it then laid clear packing tape over the image to make it shiny before cutting out individual ‘tea bags’. I made the little box they are sitting in from a coffee stir stick and a popsicle stick cut to size.

22 Likes

This is freaking adorable! And it’s making me want some tea… and by “tea” I mean “delicious desserts.”

2 Likes

Adorable! I feel like I could reach out and pluck a tea bag from the table. They’re so perfect!

2 Likes

So perfect! Those tea bags are to die for!! And the little cakes, and the table setting… swoon

1 Like

You put such thought into the details! The lid looks like the finest lace tablecloth and the doilies under the desserts…fancy stuff! I love this whole scene!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! @AIMR the doilies are cut from regular sized paper doilies I had in my stash.

3 Likes

You know I love everything about this, right? Seriously awesome.

1 Like

Its so adorable in person! I absolutely love it and the items are sooooo tiny!!! The details I can only see under a magnifying glass

1 Like

You gotta stop with the cuteness! I’ll take a slice of each please and thank you. :cake: :pie: :custard:

2 Likes

I love this so much!