Squishy Penguin Ami

I’m working on Christmas presents for this year, and here’s a squishy penguin I made for a friend. I made it with a pattern by @rin.meow21 on Instagram, although my version turned out much wonkier than theirs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Almost everything is asymmetrical, so…does that make it almost even out? XD

This plush yarn was super hard to work with because I couldn’t see my previous stitches much at all, but I love how soft and squishy the final product is!

23 Likes

Oh, plush yarn IS hard! You did a wonderful job. Your squishy penguin doesn’t look at all wonky to me, but even if it did, that would only make it cuter. Every cartoon artist knows that asymmetrical characters have way more personality than symmetrical ones.

4 Likes

Just adorable!
I’m sure that yarn was a hassle, but oh, the squish factor!

1 Like

What a cutie!

1 Like

I feel you on the plush yarn, but this little guy is adorable!

1 Like

He looks so soft. Great job!

1 Like

Adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I. Must. Smoosh. Penguin. NOW!!! :penguin:

3 Likes

It looks so huggable and soft! I used some similar yarn in baby weight for amigurumi before and it’s a nightmare trying to find your previous stitches. Everything I made seemed to always come out a little wonky, but hey…that’s what handmade is for.

2 Likes

Awwww, look at this adorable little fella! So dapper in his bowtie!

1 Like

So cute and squishable!
He looks like he is holding out his little wings for a hug.

1 Like

Squishably adorable!!

1 Like

:sparkles: :yarn: :penguin: : Congratulations! Your adorable Penguin Ami is a Featured Project this week! :penguin: : :yarn: :sparkles:

1 Like

I want to hug this little guy so badly! He looks so snuggly it should be illegal.

2 Likes

How cute!

1 Like

So sweet and squishy! :heart:

1 Like