Stamped Stationery

This was created for the Stationery Swap a few months ago. I had such fun playing with all my stamps and stamp pads!

All of these are page headers or footers, maybe about 1.5 - 2 inches wide. I thought my swap partner could write notes on them and enclose them in swap packages, or maybe even cut them up to make collages out of them if she didn’t want to use them as stationery.

16 Likes

Cool. I love the fish kites and the turtle caught in a net!

2 Likes

These are so neat!

2 Likes

These are fab, I love the way you’ve layered them

2 Likes

Oooo. These are reallllly gooooood! You really know how to make a compilation with a variety of stamps!

2 Likes

That’s a brilliant way to jazz up some plain cards! Must remember for the future…

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! They are just single sheets of paper, but maybe next time I will make some similar cards. Sounds like a good idea!

1 Like

Oh I love these!! Who would have thought layering stamps would have such cool effects? Well, you, obviously! So creative!

2 Likes

I thought for sure some of these images were washi tape. You have some really neat stamps and a great eye for how to layer them to create some beautiful effects! What a fun idea for note pages!

2 Likes

Very clever! So many interesting effects and designs.

2 Likes

You have a great collection of stamps and ink! I really love that fish, where did you find it? I bought more stamps for myself the other day even though I don’t really need more. But it was from Studio Ghibli and it was on sale and it featured Jiji the cat. Of course I had to purchase it.

2 Likes

Hmmm… will have to look up those Studio Ghibli stamps! I get most of my stamps from garage sales or my local creative reuse store. Pretty sure the fish kite was part of an Asian-themed set I got at a garage sale.

2 Likes

I got the Studio Ghibli stamps from KawaiiPenShop.

2 Likes

The layers are great! I could see decorating envelopes along the bottom edge like this, or a strip on a card front, or a long strip to wrap a parcel in!
I went looking for that fish kite stamp too, no luck. It’s really cute.

@irid3sc3nt and @Magpie, I found the fish stamp on eBay.

If you look up ‘Stampin Up koi fish’ on eBay, there are multiple sellers offering the stamp, either by itself or as part of a set.

3 Likes

Thank you! The whole set is cool. I haven’t seen it before.

2 Likes

What an excellent idea! And I love stamping. Your designs are pretty! What a great opportunity to play around with little-used stamps. I can see making a little pk of personalized note sheets for gifts. TFS!

1 Like