Storm Cloud Painting

I decided to buy some canvases and to dig out my little used paint supplies to fill the empty wall over my sofa.

I’m pretty happy how it turned out. Especially because I don’t paint very often.

I should have taken an image of my pants, too, though… when my little one got bored she grabbed a brush and started painting my butt.:smile:

39 Likes

I love these so much, you are inspiring! Did you get the paint off of your pants?

1 Like

Thanks!
No, the pants went straight into the trash. Luckily these were already old and stained craft pants.

2 Likes

Your paintings look wonderful! They’re very soothing.

1 Like

The brushstrokes are so effective - great job!

1 Like

Nice…

and who knows, your little one might have started a trend … butt art

5 Likes

:rofl:
Next time this happens I’ll sit down on a large sheet of paper to see how it turns out

8 Likes

Love your storm cloud painting…it is so pretty!
And you’ve got a budding artist in the works…she likes to paint too :smiley:

1 Like

These canvases look great! I bet they’ve added a wonderful atmosphere to your room!

1 Like

This is beautiful! I love the swirliness of these clouds!

1 Like

You definitely need to paint more often!

2 Likes

This is so pretty and very relaxing.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

@Wulf I‘d really like to paint more often. It’s so relaxing. But doesn’t happen very often because I wouldn’t know what to paint. Sometimes I see an empty wall and just have a feeling what would fit there, but that’s rare.

2 Likes

What a great solution to your bare wall! I like the swirly clouds.

1 Like

These are beautiful! Gotta love kiddos getting into the paint. Hey. It kept her occupied while you painted right? :smile:

1 Like

These are so lovely!

1 Like

Would love these on my wall! Beautiful!

1 Like

I love the wispy swirls and the colors you chose for these paintings - such a calming set.

Wow very pretty! Is it oil paints?

It’s acrylics and leftover wall paint to match the room‘s accent color

1 Like