STS 2020 Discussion

Someone suggested Pirate Ship to me. I haven’t tried it yet, this swap will be my first time. Has anyone else got suggestions?

Ages ago, someone (can’t remember who!) suggested that I check out PayPal’s shipping option. Does that ring a bell?

1 Like

No. Hopefully some of the other STSers have suggestions for us!

Yes, that was me too. I’m really big on upcycle crafting. OK, that sounds good to me. I’ll check out the other swaps and see if there is anything I’m interested in. Thanks!

Upcycled crafts are fab! Definitely poke around to see what else is on Lettuce Craft!
And don’t be a stranger…you’re always welcome to hangout in the STS discussion thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also more swaps will be opening in the next few weeks. Follow this board for the most recent activity and swap discussion: Round 4 Swap Poll Voting 9.10-9.17

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Ahh I miss y’all. I am just a little unsure of the postal situation right now. Has anyone ever mailed internationally from printing postage, etc? I’m not sure how to do it.

5 Likes

It’s been a few years, but I’ve used Endicia for both domestic and international postage. It was pretty easy.

I haven’t used the USPS for international, but the USPS click and ship does have an option for shipping internationally. I think I have used it once or twice for domestic postage.

Lately I’ve been using either the self serve kiosk or paypal shipping. But I’ve only used them for domestic shipping labels. I don’t know if either one does international. does anyone else?

2 Likes

USPS self-serve kiosks don’t do international shipping, unfortunately (at least, as of a month ago). They don’t want international packages dropped off outside of business hours. They do sell 1st class letter international postage at the kiosk, however.

1 Like

Thanks!

Though I don’t imagine they would change the policy, I’m full of doubt about everything I just said because I haven’t actually tried it in a very long time! However, it looks like the USPS Click & Ship service can take care of everything from home, and you can schedule a package pickup from your house rather than doing it at the post office. Good stuff!

3 Likes

Okay, I am home from work now so I was able to add some goodies to my shop. I have added wee little ceramic houses and a set of ceramic runes. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m open! Starting with stuff I already had pictures for, but have a few more things to add when I have a chance to photograph them.

Would anybody be interested in random quilt blocks? I know I have a set of large paper pieced strip blocks, and probably have quite a few cut smaller crumb blocks. I got really into the patchwork, not so much into the assembling into actual quilts. :rofl:

2 Likes

Y’all are killing me with all these lovely items so far!

And welcome back, @Reese52! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! Happy to be back!

1 Like

You can use paypal shipping for 1st class shipping that gives you a tracking number.

1 Like

hi!!!
thanks for the notification!
I am on the fence, but miss my STS buddies SO much!
I have quite a few knit pieces that I have done for test knits, but not much else –
as you may remember, I am not a multi-crafter like so many of you…
hmmmm

2 Likes

I miss seeing all the amazing STS people too!! I am excited to see this swap starting up again.

4 Likes

Good to see you kayrun!
No pressure…I just wanted to reconnect with my STS peeps :slight_smile:
Even if you decide that this round is not going to work for your schedule, feel free to hang out with us!

1 Like