STS 2020 Discussion

Ooh, I can’t wait! I have ceramic pendants that I made for a holiday festival last year and without an event this year I have many left. :slight_smile:
I also have wooden miniature blanks of things like bottles and pots and some other miniature appropriate supplies. I am looking forward to spreading the miniature love around.

3 Likes

FAQs for this swap has been updated (see second post in this thread).
I’m still finishing up the swap details, but stay tuned…the swap will open for signups sometime tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the swap is officially open for signups :slight_smile:

STS 2020

Returning STSers, there are a few minor changes in how things are done (mandatory start date for all shops, how we update items as claimed, etc.) so please be sure to read all the swap info!

New STSers, please feel free to ask questions if things don’t quite make sense to you :slight_smile: Everyone is here to help!

4 Likes

Just sent my info in!

2 Likes

I am going to sit down this weekend to gather stuff and sign up. This will be my first time. I’m so excited!

9 Likes

LOVE that you are joining us!

1 Like

Your minis are so cute!

2 Likes

Yaaas! So glad you decided to join us :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Is there a separate gallery or do we post sold items in the discussion thread?

1 Like

I just sent in my registration. This is my first time as well. I’m excited and a little nervous, but I’m sure I will figure it out.

5 Likes

It is seriously so easy. Glad you are joining us, Susie!

1 Like

What she said! That tiny b’day party! Oh my!

And MissingWillow has earned the distinction of being the :partying_face: first shop to be open for business!! :partying_face:

1 Like

We’re gonna try something new.
As your items are claimed from your shop, please mark them as SOLD.
See sample shop for examples on how to do this :slight_smile:
At the end of the swap, I will do a massive recap and move SOLD items to the discussion thread.

3 Likes

Thanks you guys! That tiny birthday party was a class I taught locally. So much fun!

3 Likes

Ok, thanks! :slight_smile:

I feel so behind already, lol! Getting my Q in today for sure!

3 Likes

My shop is OPEN! I hope to add more items soon.

2 Likes

I made my first claim. As soon as I saw @MissingWillow’s Ecto-1, I couldn’t get it out of my head. It will be a show piece in my miniature collection. :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m so glad it’s going to it’s forever home!