STS 2020 Discussion

USPS self-serve kiosks don’t do international shipping, unfortunately (at least, as of a month ago). They don’t want international packages dropped off outside of business hours. They do sell 1st class letter international postage at the kiosk, however.

1 Like

Thanks!

Though I don’t imagine they would change the policy, I’m full of doubt about everything I just said because I haven’t actually tried it in a very long time! However, it looks like the USPS Click & Ship service can take care of everything from home, and you can schedule a package pickup from your house rather than doing it at the post office. Good stuff!

3 Likes

Okay, I am home from work now so I was able to add some goodies to my shop. I have added wee little ceramic houses and a set of ceramic runes. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m open! Starting with stuff I already had pictures for, but have a few more things to add when I have a chance to photograph them.

Would anybody be interested in random quilt blocks? I know I have a set of large paper pieced strip blocks, and probably have quite a few cut smaller crumb blocks. I got really into the patchwork, not so much into the assembling into actual quilts. :rofl:

2 Likes

Y’all are killing me with all these lovely items so far!

And welcome back, @Reese52! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! Happy to be back!

1 Like

You can use paypal shipping for 1st class shipping that gives you a tracking number.

1 Like

hi!!!
thanks for the notification!
I am on the fence, but miss my STS buddies SO much!
I have quite a few knit pieces that I have done for test knits, but not much else –
as you may remember, I am not a multi-crafter like so many of you…
hmmmm

2 Likes

I miss seeing all the amazing STS people too!! I am excited to see this swap starting up again.

4 Likes

Good to see you kayrun!
No pressure…I just wanted to reconnect with my STS peeps :slight_smile:
Even if you decide that this round is not going to work for your schedule, feel free to hang out with us!

1 Like

As am I! It has been too long since we’ve had a round of STS :slight_smile:
I’m so glad to see my old STS peeps and to meet new ones as well!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for thinking of me L2E! I love this swap, but think I will have to sit out this round. Hopefully, next year I will be back in. :smile:

3 Likes

No worries…good to hear from you!

Hello Guys,
I will just check in here - I found the site just recently so I am not able to join yet… cannot wait to join to the next round… I already miss this swap - seeing these awesome things…

6 Likes

I just don’t have the time right now for this swap and I don’t really think there’s anything I have I’d want to put in my shop. Maybe next round! I did look at the shops posted so far, and there are lots of swoon-worthy things!

2 Likes

I’m open now. :slight_smile:
And I put my shop link in my profile (just click on my little birdie to see the link next to the blue heart :blue_heart: )

1 Like

Finally stopped waffling and made a claim - also slowly adding items and trying update potato-quality pictures as best I can.

3 Likes

I’m waiting on swap packages to arrive, so I’ll probably have to miss out on this first round. But I’ll start on my ‘shop’ and be ready to go for the next time around :wink:

1 Like

I’m still not %100 clear on how this works so I’m going to sit out this round and watch closely so I know what to do next time!

3 Likes