STS 2020 Discussion

Hope to see you when we host the next round. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

1 Like

I haven’t had time to work on anything to add to my store, but I still have a few days to get some items made. We’ll see how it goes, but I may have to just join the next round. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just sent in my sign-up!

3 Likes

Yep, we still have a couple of days before signups officially close for this swap :slight_smile:
If that doesn’t work for you, there’s always the next round!

Added some bookmarks to my shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! I got my shop up. I hope I did it right. I am completely brain dead at the moment.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness Pam. I love your work. I was going to wait until my pending points were available but I just couldn’t. My heart settled on one. I am a sucker for pin-up. :wink:

2 Likes

Looks good to me (equally brain dead…and it’s only Tuesday…)

@calluna your 3 point journal is AMAZING :heart_eyes:

@kittykill I love your lemon cross stitch :smile: :lemon:

I wish I was in this swap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

If you’re still undecided…today’s the last day for signups!

I have 4 finished items made/gathered so far. I will get another one made tonight so I can join in the fun. There are such amazing things in the shops so far and I don’t want to miss out!

5 Likes

And we don’t want to miss out on you!!

@PrincessP, I wish you were partaking, as well!

1 Like

I was hoping to have my stuff together but work has been crazy the last few weeks so I will have to skip this round. I’ll be over here admiring (and being impressed by!) the items in everyone’s shops!

1 Like

You’re right, there is a bunch of awesomeness in the shops so far…and we still have the rest of the month for swapping :slight_smile:

I need to up my game and add more new stuff. This weekend, I’ll poke around in the craft room to see what else I come up with!

1 Like

No worries…there will probably be future rounds of this swap :slight_smile:
Feel free to hang out with us in this discussion thread!

2 Likes

I keep finding stuff to add too. I came across a handful of UFO’s and may have to carve out time to finish them and offer them.

4 Likes

I am working on more items as well and will add as I finish them. I’m having a lot of fun! - it is keeping my hands and mind busy and I love picking stuff and waiting for them to arrive.

4 Likes

I’ve adjusted some of my prices and I’m getting ready to work on some new things to add soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got absolutely nothing for this round so will have to content myself with lurking about the shops and seeing what fabulousness is going on. Very much hoping my creative mojo returns sometime soon…have fun swapping!

6 Likes

I had my first claims for my embroidery and I made my first claims. I’m so excited!

4 Likes