STS 2020 Discussion

I’m not surprised that the rainbow happy puppy was snagged instantly, it is so perfect!

2 Likes

I don’t have very many unfinished items lying around, but I do keep a running list of things I’d like to make so it’s time to revisit that list!
But first I have to finish a couple of knitting projects that are due in October for birthdays :stuck_out_tongue: Getting close though!

1 Like

It’s the best of both worlds, ain’t it? You get to craft whatever you like and put it up for grabs, and you also get to shop for handmade items :slight_smile: Glad you’re enjoying the swap!

2 Likes

Looks like everyone is on the same path, working on new things to add to their shops.
The shops are gonna explode with fab crafts!

C!!! So good to see you!

Whoo hoo! Yay for first claims!

Blerg. Unfortunately I don’t have time to take photos and organize my shop before the deadline. I am going to watch all the beautiful things being claimed and be ready for the next round!

3 Likes

Sigh, didn’t get enough done either so I’ll have to just be content lurking and trying to craft for the next round. Happy shopping everyone!

3 Likes

@LeapFeetFirst and @Puamelia, next round for sure guys! :smiley:

Another shop update! Added some gift tags and some supplies.

1 Like

Cute gift tags :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile:

Just in the nick of time, my shop has launched. I will be scouring more of my craft room to see what other supply items or crafted items I have to add. I know I have some I picked up specifically for the STS, but honestly, I put them somewhere so I’d know where they are in my craft room and that place is now a mystery. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And…I just found my stash and added a few more items and some additional supplies to my shop!

2 Likes

Pretty yarns!

I’ve reduced the prices of all my shop items! :department_store: :partying_face:

1 Like

The yarns are all sooo tempting, but I am the world’s slowest knitter, so I need to stay strong! :wink: Going to go delving in the stash for supplies to add this weekend - I have been really working hard this year to minimize my fabric/yarn/pattern stashes, but the papercrafting stuff has been running unchecked for too long…

1 Like

I added a stash-busting Halloween bunting to my shop! :smiley:

1 Like

Added some papercrafting supplies to the bottom of my shop - @bluebird I used your idea of the emoji lines to separate out the 4 for 1 point stuff - hopefully that’s okay!

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely! :slight_smile:

1 Like