STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

Would anyone want alcohol ink notecard sets? It’s my new current obsession.

8 Likes

I am always looking for notecards to send with my swaps, so yeah!

2 Likes

Yes, me too!!

2 Likes

@tapestry I’m obviously also obsessed with both alcohol ink and notecards. Yes, interested!

@gozer, I have the ART earrings ready and some cute birds!

20240202_192511

2 Likes

@Lynx , they look great!
I jioned the msgnet swap and will be making a few extra for STS.

4 Likes

I have some bead soup grab bags. Hopefully they will be of interest to someone.

2 Likes

This is my favorite swap! It’s been a couple of years since I participated and glad to see it is still active.

2 Likes

Yep! I took over from bluebird last year. Lots of work to organize, but it’s fun.

3 Likes

We appreciate you @irid3sc3nt !!!
I already have a few items ready for my shop. Still working on the Grab Bags. Tht requires me to get some down time and rearrange and clean. After my current swaps I am carving out time for that.

@Reese52 get some items made and join us this year! We would love to have you!!!

3 Likes

Hi, @gozer! I definitely will be signing up! Great timing since I will be back in the US this summer. I can’t wait! I will start brainstorming and crafting some items soon! So excited! It’s nice to be back after being absent for months. It feels like home when I come back to this thread.

6 Likes

Yay! Excited to see you again!

2 Likes

It’s almost summer!

LOL! I spent las weekend rearranging and decluttering my craft room. I have some grab bag (boxes) in the works already!

@irid3sc3nt - Are you going to do a Summer round this year, or keep it to Fall?

2 Likes

It will be fall only, I think. I think. It would be nice if we could start in August rather than September and end mid-October.
I guess I could do that… but I’d have to rename it, right?

4 Likes

Don’t the craft stores start their fall displays by the end of July? I think mid-August should be fine for a “fall” thing that runs two months.

3 Likes

You’ve convinced me! I’ll put a note in my phone. Maybe the 15?

4 Likes

I’ve been using the Garage Sale as an excuse to make whatever I feel like. Starting next week, I can switch to making things for the STS, instead. Like fun clay creatures and mini art pieces. I have a bajillion ideas! We’ll see which ones actually come to life.

6 Likes

Should I just send you my address now? :joy: I’m loving my little collection!

4 Likes

August 15? I think that sounds good. I will get more supply boxes done and start my fun, anything goes crafting! Thank you so much @irid3sc3nt ! I love the freedom of this swap!

3 Likes

I agree! It’s fun to just make whatever speaks to us. Of course, then we just kind of hope that it speaks to someone else as well. LOL!!

4 Likes