STS (Shop the Swap) 2024 Fall Market Discussion

I’ll be adding this set of four 4.25" x 5.5" alcohol ink cards to my shop tomorrow!

Plus a set of doodled heart cards:

10 Likes

Added some supplies to my shop. Please don’t ask how many fitting books I still have. :joy:

7 Likes

I just added those two card sets to my shop.

3 Likes

I do actually have more of raven plaques. I carved my drawing into a piece of linoleum and then press the clay onto my design. I can see how many I have an might be able to put up one or two more. I will let y’all know…

8 Likes

I found a stamp I had started carving last year. I’m going to finish it today then hopefully post pics of it and the other couple stamps I have finished.

8 Likes

@artsycandice Love the raven plaque! It would be hard for me to decide if it should be going to someone for Christmas or be hanging on my art wall…. :thinking:

1 Like

@Tapestry I love the cards! And I’ve been eyeing those Tuxedo cookies. OMGosh. :yum: I need to get some things shipped…. I just spent down my points but now there are new things everywhere….! :hugs:

1 Like

Added three carved stamps.

5 Likes

If everyone could check their points against mine, that would be great.

2 Likes

I just DM’d you because I left you off a message again and I’m SO SORRY OMG. Please choose anything from my shop for free as an appreciation consolation prize, because I do not know how you keep this all organized, especially with my wonky messages… :grimacing:

1 Like