Studio Ghibli mini shrine

I made this for @StudioANF in the Go Bananas swap. It was based off this image. They didn’t give sixes but my shrine was pretty small.

I honestly don’t know all the names of the different characters. There’s Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle. There’s Totoro and of course soot sprites and there’s No-face

31 Likes

When I first saw this in the swap thread, I had no idea how small it was. Must have taken hours!!! It came out great!

1 Like

wow–I also did not realize how tiny the whole thing was! All those cute tiny characters…also love the background you did in the box…is it burlap?

1 Like

How cute!
And so wee tiny.

1 Like

Awwww I love it, you did a great job, and it’s sooooo tiny!!

1 Like

This is super cute! It would fit in perfect with my Ghibli stuff. :wink:

1 Like

This is so great! I love all the different characters. Super clever.

1 Like

You did such a wonderful job with this. All the wee detail, the cute funny faces! Love it.

1 Like

So cute! They look liee candy. I kinda want to eat them up!

1 Like

This is so stinkin’ cute! Love all the million little details. Well done @geekgirl.

1 Like

Cute!!! Really makes me inspired to do a radish spirit. Lol. I love how tiny this is. I’m always jealous of people’s abilities to make tiny things. Great job!

1 Like

Adorable!! Great work :smile:

1 Like

I can’t believe how tiny you can work. Also, clay and I have never met well, so I admire your work! The burlap in each cell was inspired!

All the small details are so intriguing! Epic piece!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Studio Ghibli shrine is one of this week’s featured projects. You are AWE-SOME!

1 Like

Yes! Burlap.

And I found another of the little wooden boxes while going through some supplies. I was so excited because I thought I only had one of them.

1 Like

Super cool!!! I like the blue one in the middle.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

So adorably weensy! You accomplished such amazing detail!

1 Like

The little characters are done SOOOO well. I really did think that you purchased the pieces to put inside when I saw it. Soo cool. You’re a clay master.

1 Like

I had to come back and look at it again. I want to see all the movies again-thanks for reminder!

1 Like