Go Bananas Swap Gallery

Such an awesome and generous package. I love the words on the prayer flag.

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!! I really enjoyed this swap and would do it again!!

2 Likes

Wow! That necklace is epic!

2 Likes

The felt necklace is astounding! I couldn’t stop looking at it… and the stitching on the prayer flag is so intricate! Very cool!

2 Likes

@endymion What a great kittykill package you made! It is all fun, pretty and love it! The jar lid is one to remember, will have to try and make that one day.

@kittykill, you also had such a great package! The extras alone are awesome. Love your embroidery, and I fell in love with the captain :heart_eyes:

@Abbeeroad, what an amazing and pretty Prayer Flag! Love how you used all those different items from different amazing Craftsters!

@JoyfulClover, that necklace with such pretty and perfect stitching, wow! Your first Prayer Flag? Amazing! The stitches are so pretty and neat. Great work!

I have been so busy with work, 5 days a week. Hardly had the time to craft, had to squeeze that in :wink: But I am done and I sent, pfew

3 Likes

@geekgirl and I decided we would do a social distanced exchange this afternoon with our swap packages. :slight_smile: She was so patient while I fought with one of the elements of her package and I’m super glad I had the extra time to make sure everything was perfect.

What I received today was absolutely amazing! Pics, Inc:::

The hilarious bag everything came in :rofl:

The awesome extras she included –

A personalized coloring notebook, some white russian coffee and enamel stickers! What!? I love all of these things.

Now for the main event. She made a medium and a large and she spoiled the ever-loving Eff out of me, guys…

Not one, but TWO Geekgirl originals that will be enshrined in my studio!!! They are both so perfect! I still can’t get over the little soot sprites :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hopefully you like your package as much as I love mine! <3

Thanks so much, Geekgirl for letting me drag you into this swap with me!! :smiley:

15 Likes

Whoa!! What an awesome package. That leg is killing me. :laughing:

1 Like

Whoa indeed! Utterly fantastic package. I love the depth of color and texture geekgirl achieved on the palette assemblage.

1 Like

So glad you liked your package!

I absolutely LOVE what @StudioANF made for me. I saw her making something similar for someone else and basically whined about wanting my own until she took the hint and said we could partner up for this swap lol.

Prepare for lots of photos. There are so many details. It’s an emotional support demon. With the most awesome hair. And the horns. I love the horns. And with her own little hedgehog mask. The quills. Omg. So much to love here.

oc

15 Likes

And the extras!
I love the “mermaid” on the notebook cover. And some cool button and tags.

7 Likes

Wow two Fabulous packages. I love that doll and the shrine is amazing

1 Like

so cool to finally see the crochet project! Love her and her cool stick pins of positivity!

The assemblage is funny and so perfect on the painters palette!

You guys did go bananas!

2 Likes

Are all those little characters felted, @geekgirl? So cute! And the assemblage with the leg is so, so fabulous!

I also would like to have a life-size version of the mask, please, @StudioANF! That doll is so incredibly well done… even though her eyes creep me out a little… and I’m not sure about her habit of sticking pins into herself!

1 Like

LOL the premise of the emotional support demon was born on the idea of voodoo dolls with the exception that I wanted something positive as opposed to the negative. :slight_smile: the “demon” is representative of bad feelings and you stick pins in to turn em into positivity! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ah, okay… Her hair is crazy beautiful, by the way. And I do want the mask.

2 Likes

@geekgirl the bag is fun (because YES), but your little clay creatures are epic! The line puckers on the mushrooms? And fur texture are awesome! And the assemblage art palette is so perfect for her!

@StudioANF the monster makes me wanna scream! Can you explain how you made the hedgehog fur spikes? I made mask before, but mine was mache and yours looks like…is it paperclay?

@geekgirl I love how you immediately implemented all the positive wands!

Y’all did go BANANAS!

1 Like

[quote=“endymion, post:115, topic:4691”]
Are all those little characters felted
[/quote]

@endymion they are polymer clay.

Here’s a pic that shows the size of the whole thing next to a pencil

10 Likes

That bag! Man! Everyone made such amazing crafts.

1 Like

Holy cow I didn’t realize the little clay figures were so tiny! Amazing!

And I love the ESD! Rock ‘n’ roll horns all the way!

1 Like

I’m sure I missed a few but the last couple I saw are awesome! The doll! That hair! Oh, I love it! Maybe I should use up some of my yarn and make one for me that I can take to school and be sneaky when I need to try to change classroom energy (bahaha)…hopefully in the Fall!

Also, what a teensy tiny poly clay shrine. Super cute and detailed.

1 Like