Summer Time Book Swap

Oooh! For all the beach reads! I love this idea. I would be down for this one. :books: :sunny: :beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

I like the idea of recipes or ingredients. You could also do some sort of silly sipping straw or something summer related . I am totally picturing a book, silly straw and upcycled cat sunglasses. :star_struck: :beach_umbrella:

7 Likes

That’s almost exactly what I pictured, too! They have fancy reusable silly straws now, too. I also thought a scruchable hat could be funny.

2 Likes

A little tote to carry your book in at the beach…

3 Likes

Or a foldable fabric fan for staving off some of the heat! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

So many awesome ideas! I love the idea of a tote!

1 Like

OMG I now have an image of us all around my pool in the beehives, retro lounge ware sipping our beverages and enjoying a good book! All in that special 60’s style to go with the house

5 Likes

When do you think you will host this swap? I know it’s now even Spring yet, but I was hoping to get a little timeline so I can make sure I have the space when it comes up. I love the idea!

1 Like

Maybe start sign ups around April? I’m not sure what is everyone up for?

4 Likes

Are you still going to organize this swap if you are taking a break?

Yep, but it will be later in the summer.

3 Likes

Whoo hoo! :heart::heart::heart:

Bumping this! I will be finishing up school on the 17th. I’m thinking of starting sign ups soon after that if people are still interested.

2 Likes

Yaaaas!

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes!

I’m intrigued!

1 Like

I just started reading actual books again. It only took me 20+ years to get back into it regularly. I’d love to do this swap, depending upon timeframes. What a great idea.

1 Like

How does sign ups next week sound and send outs by July 22nd?

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

1 Like