Swap Ideas for Round 5

That’s the hardest part, isn’t it? :grimacing:

3 Likes

I loved the IYP on the old site. The gallery was always so much fun to look at!

7 Likes

I wish you could still see the old galleries :cry:

6 Likes

It’s possible to dig out some from the way back archive, but not all of them.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea!!

2 Likes

I so loved that swap back then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow! We might end up with Make-A-Friend and IYP running at the same time! That would be pretty cool!

5 Likes

Lettuce is such a kind and friendly place, you can be brave! I’m sure anyone would be delighted to swap with you!

I always loved IYP on the old site - I had several favourite swaps, but I think IYP was my very favouritest :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

If only international shipping wasn’t such a mess at the moment :weary:

6 Likes

I love this swap but I am always so scared to ask someone. LOL!

6 Likes

Um YES. DINOSAURS PLEASE!!

2 Likes

I love the craft my pet swap idea!!

1 Like

I adored the IYP swaps on the old site! Even though I did get turned down a few times. But I also got to swap with some incredible crafters!

2 Likes

I got turned down a few times too. I think it was mainly due to timing. I wouldn’t take it personally. Sometimes life is crazy.

5 Likes

I’ve been in 1, but I haven’t really asked/been asked to partner. But, if this swap is picked, I have asked someone if they want to swap with me and they said yes!

7 Likes

I never did :blush:. I just remember screwing up my courage to ask someone I’d been fangirling for awhile, it’s a terrifying thing! And there were plenty of IYPs so there’s always a chance to ask in future when the stars might align better!

5 Likes

I remember in previous IYPs it was scary to ask someone, but I always thought about how I would feel if someone asked me to swap - I’d be delighted (even if I wasn’t able to commit to a swap at that time) :smiley:

If anyone feels nervous about asking - Lettuce buddies are lovely, kind, creative people, just like you, so I hope it’s not TOO scary. Sometimes people do have to say no because of timing and/or costs and/or other commitments - even then, it’s lovely to be asked to dance. And lots of times they’ll say yes!

15 Likes

Every time I was turned down, I eventually did swap with them when the timing was better. :relaxed:

6 Likes

@Lynx Getting in early! Love it :wink:

@jemimah It would be lovely to be asked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love checking out all the swap galleries :smiley:

6 Likes

I was the recipient of that hoop. It is epic.

3 Likes