Taco 'Bout Cross Stitch on Paper!

I am in that weird spot where I am partially done with a couple of project, but waiting on others to move forward and yet I NEED to make something. So, I decided to do another cross stitch on paper - just in time for National Tortilla Chip Day… which is close enough.

TacoCrossStitch02

I’m not sure what I’m going to do with this - possibly make a card later down the road.

The “pattern” is actually for a Lego-like product from a company called Brik.

20 Likes

Pretty cute! What do you do with these? Make cards? (Edited to add DUH! you said that in your text. I obviously look at the pictures and only glance at the rest! I’m so ADD!)

I have a calendar with those “odd holidays” on them, and I had noticed that it was about time to appreciate tortilla chips!

Did you participate in that “Odd Holidays” swap on Deadster? It was fun.

2 Likes

Thanks! This is only my second cross stitch on paper, so I have yet to find a go-to project for them. Perhaps more ATCs?

I didn’t do that swap, but sounds fun! I get a weekly email with the coming week’s “holidays”! Quite fun!

3 Likes

Tacos!!! Nice job!

1 Like

Yummy … tacos :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Taco butt! Lol, this is too cute.

3 Likes

Cute!

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

Interesting! Never thought to stitch on paper like this…:thinking:

yay tacos! I’m curious, is that dot grid paper?

Thanks, y’all!

@Wildblue It is paper! I used a die from Altenew to cut it with my Sizzix Big Shot.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! So the die punches all of the little holes?

Yes! Exactly!

1 Like

Ok ok, I was wondering where you get dotted paper like that but I see you cut it yourself. I love the idea and your taco is frankly making me hungry!

Haha! This is the blandest taco evah, @sheepBlue ! And since you said “frankly,” now I want to stitch a hot dog!

1 Like

Hahaha, I sense a whole series of food themed xstitches from you now :wink: :taco: :hotdog: :pizza:?

Was I just searching other food cart style options? Perhaps I was!

2 Likes