TAKE A BITE OUT OF YOUR STASH - Weekend Challenge

Here’s my entry. I went in a different direction and made a bracelet.

5 Likes

Here is my entry!

4 Likes

Welp Kelp, I failed! I flailed and recouperated a couple-few times, damaged some of the finished steps, and have decided to call it. Perhaps I will have another go at another time. Perhaps I will set it aflame while shrieking ancient curses into the sky.

8 Likes

I enjoy a good showing of Stitch & Botch!

2 Likes

We’ll see if I determine it can’t be saved!

Oops I forgot to post a link for mine as well

4 Likes

And my own, totally bonkers project…

11 Likes

mmmm, delicious?
but very cute!

1 Like

Love seeing the entries! Alas, visitors & record-breaking heat wave & playing tour guide means I had no spare time this weekend. Next one! Congrats to everyone who submitted - but hey, huzzah to those who even just tried! Yay for trying! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Same. Weekend plans, wilting heat, and a silly head cold kept me from playing with everyone but I love all the entries!!! So fun! I hope there’s another one sometime. :smile:

2 Likes

Forgot my link!

6 Likes

Good catch my friend. I was just about to nudge you on your post. :wink:

3 Likes

Worked with stash all weekend, but it was mostly making boring pants for my Child & I never managed to take pictures. Oops.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who joined in and busted some stash this weekend! I’m so glad to see so many people entering the challenge, and most of all, having fun here on LC. Voting is now open! Just scroll up to the bottom of the first post in this thread!!!

8 Likes

So hard to choose! So I went with the one where my first thought was “wow, you whipped that up in a weekend?!”

4 Likes

I voted! It was indeed a difficult choice but in the end I went with the craft that made me smile the most. But all entries were great.

2 Likes

It was hard, such fun bits and bobs to choose from. But I closed my eyes and voted (not really, I aimed for a button first!)

1 Like

:ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream:

A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to @tendstowardschaos for winning the Take A Bite Out of Your Stash Challenge!

You’ve won a $20 Amazon gift card. And bragging rights!

:ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream:

11 Likes

Congratulations @tendstowardschaos !

2 Likes

Woohoo! Great job @tendstowardschaos!

2 Likes