Take life one stitch at a time!

Stitched this about a week ago and it’s already finished! I think that’s a new speed record. I happened to have the hoop in stash. The sewing machine charm was a gift from a friend.

24 Likes

The frame was just meant for this project! There is so much going on in this hoop, but I think I really like how “stitch” looks. The charm is just perfect, too!

2 Likes

Beautiful colors…and that charm really adds to the hoop!

2 Likes

I love that “Stitch” part too! It’s stitched in two of my favourite DMC colours, 964 (light) and 911 (dark). Not sure if having favourite thread colours is a thing or just means I’ve spent too much time stitching!

3 Likes

I love this, I just recently got back into cross stitch, its so fun. I love the charm as well.

2 Likes

Lovely.

2 Likes

Adorable! I love the tiny thread running throughout and how it starts the “T” in take.

2 Likes

This is so sweet!

2 Likes

Crafty and fun. The frame/hoop is a perfect match.

2 Likes

I love this!

1 Like

Love the colors and the lettering! Such a fun style! And I agree- the hoop is perfect!

2 Likes

Great advice from a super cute project!

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! This has been chosen as one of this week’s Featured Projects.

3 Likes

I love this so much! I really like the dual coloring on the word ‘stitch’ and I like the obvious cross-stitchness of the word - it doesn’t just say stitch, it clearly is stitched! The charm is a perfect addition.

This hoop has me considering taking up cross stitching just so I can display a beauty like this!

2 Likes

You should, cross stitch is fun!! And it’s not difficult to learn at all.

2 Likes

Lovely!!

2 Likes

I keep coming back to this, it’s so gorgeous! x

1 Like