As crafters we’re always hungry to learn something new. So this month’s challenge is for YOU to teach us something. Post a tutorial of any project that qualifies for the Fashion board (costume, accessory, jewelry, bag, clothes, etc). Let’s learn something new!
- Post a tutorial for a project that falls under the classification of the Fashion board.
- This tutorial post must include pictures and step-by-step instructions on how to complete the project.
- You are allowed to make a tutorial about a component of a larger project (i.e. how to modify your skirts to have pockets!).
- Each member may only submit one entry, which cannot already be posted on its own thread.
- Additionally, your entry may not be submitted for any other contest in this community.
- All entries must be posted by midnight on June 14th.
The winner of the Fashion Tutorial Challenge will receive a $25 gift card to Etsy!
- You should submit your entry by creating a project post on the Completed Projects sub-board.
- You are REQUIRED to have a descriptive title and then include “- May 2020 Fashion Contest Entry” (example: Suzie’s Tshirt Skirt - May 2020 Fashion Contest Entry). Once you have posted your submission, you need to reply to this thread with a link to your post. If you do not do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Voting will happen on June 15th - 21st.
- The winner will be announced on June 22nd - we will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, or want to chat about your crafting progress for this challenge, post it here! Let’s have fun!