May I just say that I love the name of this. β€œGallereeni” :laughing:

7 Likes

I second this! Best gallery name ever!

5 Likes

Lol! Thanks, guys! :ghost:

5 Likes

I know right?! :joy:

1 Like

I received!! I got two painted magnets and a cute potion chest, along with some candies. The reeses pumpkins got eaten before I could get a pic.

6 Likes

Ooooo love those nifty magnets!

1 Like

Does the chest open?

It does! I have a ton of them. They’re like tiny treasure chests. @momiemae I’m so glad everything arrived safe & sound. I had fun crafting for you!

4 Likes

Ooo fun! What kind of paint did you use?

The backgrounds are acrylic. However, I used India ink for the black and white ink for the white. Using ink lets me do much finer detail than I’ve managed previously with paint (even using a super fine brush).

2 Likes

Really cute! Great package to kick off the gallery! Ahem…. gallereeni….

6 Likes

Very cool - magnets are very nice.

1 Like

I received from @goatgoddesss!

I opened the box and the first thing were these yums. They have already been eaten between me and my boy.

Then wrapped in some rad Halloween tissue paper was this felt cat! I gave a squeal of delight. It has a rock in the bottom so it stays upright. Look at that cute face, something spooky is out there in the dark!

She also sent a magnet that is about ATC-sized. Actually bigger, I think. It has two super sturdy magnets on the back. It’s a housecleaning ghost! Very 3D. I immediately chuckled out loud when I unwrapped it. Love the little duster it has in a bony hand.

Thank you, @goatgoddesss, I love my package! I hope to finish yours this weekend and get it sent out on time! And thank you, @Bunny1kenobi , for organizing!

4 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi sent me the most amazing creations. First, this AWESOME skeleheart shirt. This shirt is my jam and I can hardly wait to wear it. She also sent fun bone candy and a sugar skull tin with a skull sugar cookie inside. :skull::heart::skull::heart:

Then she made me a death carousel! A death carousel!!! And it spins! I have absolutely no words to describe how fantatic this is. Wow, wow, wow!! Thank you, @Bunny1kenobi. You are a crafting rock star.

9 Likes

I’m so glad you like your package!

1 Like

There is some awesome stuff in our gallery so far!!!

3 Likes

Gallery is rocking so far!
@Bunny1kenobi Love that tshirt graphic. Did you cut it out and stencil it on or is it an iron on you cut out?

2 Likes

I stenciled it with fabric paint.

Thank you!

2 Likes

THIS IS AWESOME!! I got spoiled :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @curiousfae !!

The cute bag everything came in:

All the goodies are from Michigan, and we’re hidden in these little coffins! Plus TokyoMilk perfume samples ad Halloween socks! Love the chrome skull cup too! :smiley:

This super cool spellbook with a wand pen!

And THIS!!! I love this pattern so much and I wish I had the skills to create like this! Photo doesn’t do it justice :skull:

Thank you so much @curiousfae !

8 Likes