Teeny, tiny toadstool & gnome in dome

I made a bunch of these years ago and had this lonely little dome sitting around on my desk incompleted for ages. I followed a tutorial by @Knickertwist for the little mushroom and the gnome is a ceramic bead from an etsy shop, Millpond Jewelry Co has them. The dome was either Tim Holtz or aliexpress.

A bit of moss and voila! Maybe he needs a specimen label though, that cork takes up half the dome!

24 Likes

So sweet!

1 Like

I love these little domes. I was given two in swaps and they have coveted spots in my dining room and kitchen. They are so sweet and mystical. Love the addition of the little gnome.

1 Like

This is adorable.

1 Like

get outta town! thatโ€™s too cute for words!! I love itty bitties

1 Like

What an awesome mushroom! I like that it appears to be outgrowing the domeโ€ฆmakes the already tiny gnome seem even tinier!

1 Like

This is the best!

1 Like

So tiny and cute! Little Gnome, Big Adventure!

2 Likes

DS and I are still smiling over the Easter Island one you made for him in a swap!

1 Like

So cute and oh my, so tiny! Love it!!

1 Like

I love how tall the mushroom is compared to the gnome!

1 Like

So cute!!

1 Like

Oh! This is soooo magical! I love it!! What a beautiful little piece! :two_hearts:

1 Like

humming off to the bead shop!

1 Like

Gnome in a domeโ€ฆ how cute!!!

1 Like

Thanks everybody! It was a simple craft to make. Getting the cork into the dome is actually the trickiest part!

I love these and am the happy owner of two things in teeny tiny domes from @Magpie

2 Likes

what a little bit of magic this is! great job on the mushroom too.

2 Likes

What has he been feeding that mushroom? Itโ€™s growing out of control! :laughing:

2 Likes

Urmโ€ฆ nitrogen, potassium, a little bit of phosphorus :grin:.

(minerals found in pee, teehee)

1 Like