#MushroomMarch felt ATCs and a LONG list

I set a challenge for myself to post as many mushroom crafts as possible over the month of March. It was a lot of fun and a good motivation to stay busy and crafty when things around the world started going sideways.

I feel like these bright and cheerful cards reflect the positive attitude and can-do spirit of crafting and crafters. We find a way, itโ€™s what we do.

I made the following over the month and filled the rest of the month with older projects:
2 pin cushion topped jars red & white dots and green speckles
2 shirts, one stencilled and one with magic marker and alcohol
1 felted embroidered pebble
1 felt ornament with embroidery
1 paper pieced quilt block needle book
1 mushroom house prayer flag
1 wee gnome in glass dome
1 felted sweater pin cushion

There are 2 more projects in the works but both of them are enormous efforts and right now Iโ€™m focusing on quick and easy ideas to get me through the days of isolation. Itโ€™s been a great distraction.

Aprilโ€™s theme is Monsters! Feel free to join in and post your own.

12 Likes

Great job with your mushrooms, it was fun seeing them all.

2 Likes

It was funny waiting for people to catch on that I was up to something, haha :smile:
I think you were one of the first!

3 Likes

I totally loved your Mushroom march madness! It actually helped my brain focus a bit, looking for the mushroom projects!

I also made my own mushroom project, which was loads of funโ€ฆthanks for a fun March!

2 Likes

Look at all the vibrant mushroom cards!! I love they are on a striped background!!

I canโ€™t believe how many projects you made. So much creativity and WORK. Wow!

:mushroom:

2 Likes

these cards are awesome! I loved watching March Mushroom Madness unfold!

2 Likes

I made moar!