The Count... [CENSORED] ATC

For one of my October ATC swaps, I chose @megwell’s theme of “The Count from Sesame Street.”

After checking what she thought of “The Count, Censored” video, I decided to create an ATC inspired by it, because I think that video is too hilarious for words. For those unfamiliar with it, this is one of those “unnecessary censorship” videos, which puts “bleep” sounds atop completely acceptable words, such that the content of the video sounds… like something else. Here’s a link to the video if you’d like to see it:

And here is the ATC I made, inspired by the video:

As the recipient put it, the photo is “blurred for implied obscenity only” :joy:

and the back (I like to decorate the back of my ATCs too) :slight_smile: I designed a stamp on Zazzle for the back of my cards.

10 Likes

I drew the count with watercolour pencils, then cut him out and glued him to a green piece of paper for the “cape.” The rest of the card is made with alcohol markers. I wrote the "bleep"s on very small pieces of white paper, then cut them out and glued them onto the ATC.

1 Like

Oh, my gosh, I love this! As soon as I saw the title, I knew what it referred to. Great job rendering him in ATC-size!

1 Like

Too funny! Great colored pencil drawing of the Count.

1 Like

Haha! Well done. The count portrait is perfect!

1 Like

Funny ATC, hysterical video!

1 Like

Bahahahaaaaa! This whole thing is hilarious!

1 Like

An excellent addition to my growing Count collection!

1 Like

You did a great job on the Count! That was a tricky angle, and you nailed it! I have seen that video before and it always cracks me up.

2 Likes

Where is the laugh button! :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the fun responses. I had a lot of fun making this one. I think I may just need to make another at some point that just says… “slowly, slowly, slowly getting faster” :joy:

1 Like

So cute and funny!

1 Like

AWESOME! Always loved this video and I think you did a great job rendering it on an ATC! Your Count came out so great!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: