The ghost face that wasn’t

My grandson went the Halloween store with my DD and found a ghost face mask in his size (he’s age 2). He put it on and ran around store trying to scare everyone. So my DD decided that was going to be the right costume for him.

She didn’t want to purchase the costume that went with it. She called me asking if I would make him a robe. And here it is:

On Halloween, he hadn’t had a nap so he was a little grouch and refused to wear the costume which means I didn’t even get a pic of him in it. :woman_facepalming:

15 Likes

Oh man the no napping is frightful in itself!
Nice work on the robe, though. I’m sure he could use it in a dress up box for other entertainments so you may get a pic yet.

2 Likes

Lol!

I’m hoping my DD will get a pic with him in costume later on. Such a bummer.

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

It’s such a great robe, I am sure he’ll want to wear it after naptime!

1 Like

It’s very cool! Still should be photo opportunities in future.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

I have found with my own kids that the only thing I can count on is that I can’t count on anything. They are so mercurial. I call mine grumpasauruses when they are being grouchy. The robe is great! I’m sure he will wear it and enjoy it many times! Our favorite dress up has never been worn for an event, but is worn around the house regularly. Well done!

2 Likes

Lol! Thanks!

You can put it in a dress up box for him to play with later. He’s a kid. Every day can be Halloween! You’re a nice g’ma!

1 Like

Yes! My DD took it home with her so I’ll have to get her to take a pic for me.

1 Like

HA! So true.

Love that you made him a little robe!! I’m sure he will get use out of it. My daughters STILL lament costumes of the past that no longer fit. Costumes live much longer than just for Halloween in our house. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

My granddaughter wears costumes ALL. THE. TIME. Lol!

2 Likes

Awww, that must have been disappointing to not get a picture of him in the costume, but you did a great job with it! Hopefully he can still use it for dress up playtime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like