The Klumsies - Monster Jam 2020

Come play with the monsters at the Monster Jam!

I started making these guys blimey a good 9 years back now! :astonished: but I only ever posted Chunk on Craftster. I initially planned them to be Voodoo Doll Pin Cushions but they ended up being my little family of Klumsies :grin: and I love to make stories for my little chaps!

The Klumsies all met their end with innocuous objects, but they’re everliving so they don’t mind!

These are (from L to R) Chunk, Bogey and Braindead Betty

Klumsies2

Chunk was made from chocolate and filled with pink icing, or at least he was until he met with his latest injuries whilst fighting with a chrysanthemum, oops!!

Bogey is a very cheerful chap. His latest accident occurred whist he was trying to get a drinking straw in his juice carton, oops!!

Braindead Betty is very forgetful. She met with her latest neck injury during an altercation with a ladle, oops!!

Hex and Victor

Klumsies3

Hex, is a mechanic. He’s partial to the odd cocktail, and his latest accident occurred when he injured himself on a stray ice cube in his mojito, oops!!

Victor, is very haughty. His latest injures occurred when he burned himself on his gazpacho, oops!!

And my newest, Stella

Stella, is a fashion concious cheetah print diva, and she met with her latest injuries whilst trying to get Tim Gunn’s autograph!

Monster Jam 2020-01

17 Likes

These made me straight up LAUGH.

:heartbeat:

Oops!! Hahaha! I’m so happy you brought the Monster Jam!!

3 Likes

Love these! Victor is pick of the (klutzy) litter for me but they are each utterly charming.

3 Likes

These are sooo cool! What a great addition to the monster jam.

3 Likes

These are utterly adorable. I want to watch the film of their life story.

3 Likes

Brill, just brill! If Hollywood is watching, this would make a great show!

2 Likes

hmmmm…a lot of those injuries sound suspiciously like a person had them first… :smiley:

2 Likes

These are so original and colorful! I love them!

2 Likes

These are so fun. I love how individual they are and their stories. Tim Gunn, I get it! He’s has got to be my favorite though. His face cracks me up!

1 Like

I feel braindead betty on a spiritual level

1 Like

:laughing:

What a motley crew! I love that Victor burned himself on gazpacho

I can’t believe I hadn’t already seen these… KEWT! So glad that they were included in the recent Round-up!

2 Likes