The Trials of Solomon Parker Fan Art Diorama - NSFW (Adult themes and imagery)

This is all kinds of wonderful!

1 Like

Oh yes… this book was more … I don’t know… internal? Less corporeal? Hard to describe. I totally get what you mean. The actual places would be harder to pin down than either the lab or the carnival-ish setting of Dr. Potter.

Ok, this is fabulous. The book is on my shopping list!

Thanks, pals!

Yes, exactly! Somehow more existential or something? I even think calendars would be a more appropriate way to express the time shift stuff, but… clocks are easier, more available and cooler!

Thanks in advance! Every book counts!

1 Like

Omg I don’t know how you can wait! This is so cool! He wrote this book? Again, so personalized! Its truly amazing and so thoughtful!

Thank you! Getting feedback here helps quench my desire for sharing it in person! And yes, he wrote that book! Also, Dr Potter’s Medicine Show. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe we can talk @Bunny1kenobi into moving her awesome fan art for the first book over here… And yours too!

Fanart at its finest! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: He’ll love it!

Thank you. @thanate !

@Magpie I’ll do it! I haven’t been interested in reposting old stuff, but for the sake of fluffing out the diorama contingent I will! @Bunny1kenobi ?

ADDENDUM: I did it! Here.

2 Likes

Your mysterious posts in the Snapshot are finally revealed! Looking back, I now see the task you had at hand to make this wonderful piece! The tea light…the clock exterior…the wheels…everything is to the theme and so carefully executed!

1 Like

Again you’re killing it with the million tiny details! So cool my friend, so cool.

Thanks so much, friends!

All the little details. So much attention and so much love. Good stuff here.

Thank you!

How did I miss this? Awesomeness!

Thank you!

i love the gif! i can see the flicker and it really looks like you could step right down into the mine. perfect!

1 Like

Aw, thanks!

This whole project from start to end is flipping amazing! All the details are so cool, it’s clear you are a die-hard fan girl :wink:

Aw shucks. THANKS!