TheMisterT's Very Own Mister

TheMisterT has taken up bread baking in the last year-and-a-half and has thusly been removing my ironing mister to the kitchen. He halfway returns it by setting it on the stairs. :roll_eyes:

He has also grown quite the impressive deranged-mountain-hermit/Covid beard of which he is quite enamored. So to celebrate both these accomplishments (and get my d-mn mister back) I got him his own d-mn mister, clearly labeled for bread baking.

This is my first ever vinyl project using my Cricut Explore. I think that the floating bits of the letters were just too small to weed nicely, at least for a beginner, but otherwise I am super tickled and could be hooked! I made the image in Photoshop using clipart I found online and a font I already had.

28 Likes

Great logo!

For 3D printing, I add a line across the little bits inside A and e and such, to hold them in place. That might work for the Cricut, or it might make weeding even harder.

I once labeled a mister “For plants only, do not use for anything else” because I put Neem oil in it, and didn’t want to get that gunk on other stuff.
My husband was offended by the label because I didn’t say “please.”

2 Likes

Meh, I’m not worried about it. I’d have to hand cut that tiny line against the tiny floater which would just be pushing the challenge down the timeline a tiny bit. I think on projects where the floater is larger than a few square milllimeters it won’t be an issue.

Oh geez. “Please don’t spray neem oil all over our house, food, and belongings” maybe?

1 Like

Awesome! It came out so cool and yay for future vinyl projects! :sunglasses:

Hilarious and well done!

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

1 Like

Love it! Just … i mis-read it as his beard mister. And wondered why he had to mist his beard? LOL

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I tried and tried to come up with something that had both “beard” and “bread” that wasn’t somehow kind of gross! You know, because anagrams.

2 Likes

Awesome job on your first vinyl cut!

Thanks, lady!

It turned out fab! Love it!

1 Like

Smart! I like your logo, too. Very manly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks, y’all!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats! Your The Mister T Very Own Mister is one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

WHOA! Thanks!

The Misters mister ~snort ~ funny!

2 Likes

This is so funny on so many levels.

1 Like

Haha, great way to protect your laundry mister from misappropriation, and your human mister from getting in more trouble.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!