Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

25th Feb

Apart from a bit on my cross stitch, made some twinchies in a specific colour theme - just a sneak peek until they arrive with my partner

5 Likes

I missed today. I just cant function in yarny style today as my toddler is experiencing a fantastic sleep regression with separation anxiety and possibly some 2 year molar teething for good measure, the over-achiever.
I am so, so tired. Zzzzzz I don’t want to mess up and have to unknit rows on the hat so i’m letting today go.

5 Likes

I made one ATC today

5 Likes

Love that quote

1 Like

26th Feb

Bit more cross stitch, and Hufflepuff is now complete :smiley:

Onto Ravenclaw next

12 Likes

I did today’s art journal class prompt and played around with some of the techniques so far to make some cards. I’m not sure if I’ll add to these or keep them as is:

10 Likes

I like them! I turned some of the Zoom pieces into notecards…you could add words or an image but I like them just as they are. I know I use cards that I get from others down the road…saveable stuff!

Nice expressive work there!

2 Likes

Today I made a twinchie :smile:

10 Likes

Perfect - I love the colours and the cute cat

That’s adorable!

Worked all day with teenmanboy getting the basement organized. I am dirty, tired, and achey and we’re still only about 1/4 of the way there.

4 Likes

Days 24 and 25: Not much worth showing, but…

Day 26: Made pancakes! Apple Berry Pecan, and then a couple of confetti because lately I will put sprinkles in any food product that might reasonably take them :woman_shrugging:t2:.

6 Likes

Those pancakes sound fantastic!

Yesterday I continued work on my swap project, and finished today! I really like how it came out, but I’m not able to share yet so here’s another teaser:

7 Likes

This is all that is left of the black/grey yarn. Since I was using two balls at once to use up more faster and be thicker, I need to unroll this into two balls, then I will be good finished with my latest Operation Use Up Yarn. I’ll have to take a break because I’m wondering if all this non-stop crochet has been part of the cause of my shoulder/neck pain.

5 Likes

My thing for today is/was a yarn basket but it was horrendous so it is being frogged so as not to harm anyone else’s eyes haha.
My husband came into the room and looked surprised. “Where’s the hat?”
“Shhhhh, it’s sleeping.” (Points to glass bowl o’hat.)
“Whaaaaaat!? You were so close! You started something else instead!? I cant handle this yarn stress!”
:joy:

7 Likes

I finalized my design for the St. Patrick’s Day Card Exchange and have one and some change done. :green_heart: :shamrock: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I converted the sleeves of a sweater I shrank into wrist warmers…

Then, I finished my embroidery panel for some blue linen towels…I hope to finish the other one this weekend, but I have a lot of cleaning and decorating to do…at least I will make it through February doing something creative every day!

4 Likes

So cute! Hard to believe it’s only 2 inches square!

3 Likes

I revisited the DGY bowl/basket project today and managed something I dont hate. Now back to the hat.

10 Likes

Love the black around the top!

1 Like