Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

Wonderful space!

I know you have your crafting stuff squeezed, have you seen these Ivar fold up table tops? They have deep and also lower profile shelves, maybe you might have space somewhere for something like this? Extra bonus, that table folded up hides mess! Thatā€™s always the biggest issue for me, not wanting to totally clean up between projects but also really not wanting to look at the untidy piles either, haha.

1 Like

What an awesome creative space!

Sadly, no, but some day!

Your space looks great! A fine place to craft.

I managed to finish the hat! After midnight, so technically in March, but still finished!

Thanks for running this motivation boost again this year I really do love it! Itā€™s so social and fun!

11 Likes

It is truly beautifulā€¦the colors and the different designsā€¦I can see how this would definitely be something that you want done, but it was a labor of loveā€¦sort of sad to see the saga endā€¦until the next one! :slight_smile:

Well doneā€¦it is very unique.

1 Like

:tada: :tada: :tada:

Woohoo!!! It looks so awesome!!!

PS - HBD @AIMR! :heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™s simply beyond! So gorgeous, wow. Well done!

1 Like

Thank goodness thatā€™s over! But it got an old project kick started, and it seems to have formed a habit; Iā€™ve already got Things done today.

So beautiful!

1 Like

Itā€™s glorious!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what our moon looked like last night :smiley:

2 Likes

Completed adult coloring page book Creative Haven 1950s Fashion.
Mixed media: acrylic gouache, coloring pencils, gel pen, marker gold, pastels.
Table is washi tape hortensia.

3 Likes

Love that image! Nice doneā€¦with the iconic green from that era!

1 Like

Having done a pretty quick scroll through this thread Iā€™m bummed that I didnā€™t follow along in February, even if I didnā€™t get to play along. If it happens again, I hope I catch on early!

This phrase gave me quite a giggle! Most of us just call our coworkers ā€œcolleaguesā€! :upside_down_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

It was loads of fun and I felt like I stayed focused and on taskā€¦I love this craftalong, too!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done some similar month-long craftalongs, but they werenā€™t a thing/day rather a certain amount of time each day being creative. We had to submit a pic each day by a certain time and then got a patch at the end if we completed it!

1 Like

I was so glad when the month endedā€“it didnā€™t really suit my style. I do bits and pieces every day, but itā€™s hard to point to one thing and say, ā€œhereā€™s what I accomplished today.ā€

2 Likes

Aw, geeze, I didnā€™t mean to kill this thread!