Thing-A-Day February 2021 Craftalong

It’s pretty much contained to Feb. I hope there will be a new one for 2020, @AcadianDriftwood hasn’t been around much lately but maybe after harvest season is through…?

1 Like

I have been thinking of reviving this craftalong for next month. Anyone interested?

7 Likes

YES!!! I have a Pinterest Board full of things I have wanted to do…tiny things that could just take a day or two…

1 Like

Me, probably. I’m considering doing ICAD, or some version of it, this year, so this would be a good way to prep a bunch of backgrounds ahead of time.

2 Likes

I’d like to give it a try too!

1 Like

I may play around, but probably not with my humungous cross stitch because after I finish the pattern page I am on, I need to give my eyes a rest! (even though it would be a great TAD for Feb.)

Maybe a miniature TEMPERATURE project for Feb? That could be cool.

3 Likes

I’m in if you do! I’m gonna start coming up with some ideas now… lol

2 Likes

Yay! I will start a new post on Jan 31!

3 Likes

I wanna. Let’s see what I can manage. I did decide to just pick up a small mend and get 'er done the other day rather than spinning around aimlessly in my studio amidst the mess. I can do small things, there are certainly at least 30 of them!

4 Likes

2024 thread is up!

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad FUN! I gave myself a spot on the thread. I did something like this for a few months a few years ago in a Star Trek podcast fan group! I’m definitely more of a work on something everyday rather than make a whole thing each day kind of crafter, so that’s going to be my main tack.

1 Like

Awesome! “Thing” is very open to your interpretation…excited to see what you’ll be working on! :smile:

2 Likes